Trust Level Requirements

The details of it can be found in AIP-239 under the “Governance Working Group Initiatives” drop-down.

3 Likes

Thanks very much for the info.

1 Like

@toga I reached lvl 3 after 60 days, I think. It was somewhere between 50 and 60. So you don’t need to wait until 100. It does take a few days to “reflect”, so once you cross 50 it may be day 53 when you actually get it. I don’t know the exact lag period.

2 Likes

simple and direct post

1 Like

Amazing, thanks for the overview!
Trust Level 2 now!!

1 Like

Just bookmarked. I’m always going back and forth with those help pages.

2 Likes

Thanks @Vulkan!

Is there a way for a person to check what trust level they are? Would be great if it was added to the post! :grinning:

2 Likes
  1. Click Hamburger menu icon at top right
  2. Click Badges
  3. Scroll all the way to the bottom to see which badges have the green checkmark

This shows what trust level you currently are but unfortunately I don’t think there’s currently a way to see which steps you have completed towards the next level.

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s a shame that one can’t see progress towards the next steps though #ohwell

1 Like

Thank you for bringing clarity @Vulkan

1 Like

It is a pity that there is no such function. Tracking the process will be very useful

1 Like

I got very useful information that I didn’t know. Thank you

1 Like

I just got my trust level 2 consulting your message, thank you very much :heart:

10 Likes

Congrats @0xLeined Keep contributing :fire: :100:

3 Likes

I also received the trust level 2 thanks to the message from Vulcan :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

6 Likes

Instead of “trust”, perhaps the concept of confidentiality level, commonly adopted in forums, could be an alternative indicator?

There are subjects we discuss here that can be shared with varying degrees of public exposure. Also, certain content might only be open to members with different levels of authority

1 Like

Can you give an example of the type of content that should only be shared between, say, Trust Level 2s, while being withheld from Level 1s?

2 Likes

Thank’s for the info and explanation

3 Likes

thank you for sharing that link mate :pray:

1 Like

Good idea, but better not use it for reward purpose like the other proposal. It will create wrong incentives.