Welcome to the ApeCoin DAO Discourse

The is indeed exhilarating

4 Likes

So excited to be here and thank you for launching the movement! :slight_smile: This “first read” as an info onboarding video with an org chart explanating how the different projects, companies, DAO otherside etc are connected and more importantly not related would be a great way to lower the friction of joining the community as it grows in complexity… video would obviously need to be constantly updated to match reality. Otherwise this is amazing, thanks!

8 Likes

Q4U: Why are topics discontinued after 7 days? This ‘kills’ the topic, effectively preventing further engagement.

7 Likes

Super excited to be here.
I am a DEFI & Crypto content creator on Youtube with 8K subs:

Have exposure to APE coin and planing to prepare educational tutorials about APE, like this one:

Johnny.

15 Likes

2_2(2)

5 Likes

Can’t wait to stake, let’s go apes!

6 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Welcome to Discourse:

I hope to join the language participants of various countries, the technological progress has automatic language translation, and I hope that there are APE holders in major wallets, who can speak and participate in APECOIN, increase the population, and participate in giving a few APE bonuses.

6 Likes

I participated in DAO for the first time.
I am excited.

6 Likes

The new layout is awesome! Glad to see these improvements. LFGGGGGGGGGGG!

8 Likes

DAO - decentralized ape organization

9 Likes

Huge hugs for everyone in the thread! :blush:

9 Likes

I’m an OG in crypto, but new to ApeCoin —> I skipped on the original BAYC NFTs → My bad…bought into the NFTs I believed had utility instead. Adding utility to Apecoin brought me here → I am a big fan of utility! You guys rock!

12 Likes

Hey, I recognize that pfp!

7 Likes

Excited to be here! :innocent:

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Lots of members coming in, that’s really good.

7 Likes

The community is growing beyond wild fire

3 Likes

Glad to be here :heavy_heart_exclamation: I hope I can be useful :+1:

7 Likes

I’m so excited to be here with such a proactive community! Hope, I’ll bring some value too once :wink:

5 Likes