WG0: A Call for Contributors

Yep good point. I imagine the true number of people in this category will be less than the 222 raw number.

7 Likes

How about opening WG0 Eligibility to anyone with the “member” status. It’s still less than 150 people.

6 Likes

This is already done!

9 Likes

Right. Thankful for this. I’m shooting my SHOT baby! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

DM me your ETH address so we can make sure you’re in WG0!

5 Likes

Oh I mean without the cutoff of Dec 21.

3 Likes

Cutoff was agreed upon as the best way to mitigate gaming across all stakeholder groups.

But regardless of if you can vote, we want everyone to be able to participate in the discussions.

Also, the only vote scheduled so far is to elect the 4 Stewards

4 Likes

Best of luck everybody, looking forward to working with you all :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

To ensure I understand - this snapshot will bring forward and use the same snapshot that was captured for voting on these two AIPs?

2 Likes

On all AIPs, up to and including the two on December 21, 2022

Exciting opportunity! I joined in order to contribute in a truly web3/new way and this seems like a great way to do so! Either way it cements my believe that this is the place to be as we all create something new and better in 2023!

8 Likes

Looking forward to collaborating and contributing to push the DAO forward!

I have a couple of questions

Are members of TL-3 supposed to fill out another form to be eligible to be selected by the Special Council?

Is there a separate form for AML and KYC checks?

Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi AA, yes there will be a separate form, it’s still getting sorted out with Cartan afaik. Speak with Waabam for details. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

I want to thank all the contributors who have spent time on the BORED AIP over the last several weeks. It’s encouraging to see so many members of the community coming together across channels to impact changes. People across the world are working to move the DAO forward 24/7 at this point !

I have completed and submitted my Nomination form and am looking forward to continue contributing.

Thank you all,
Lost
:gorilla::orange_heart:

12 Likes

Reporting for duty :saluting_face: :saluting_face:

5 Likes

I have a question @badteeth,

Apes members who have created AIPs that have been approved and funded by the Foundation can also enter to be a Steward in this WG0?

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

I’d like to contribute to the DAO. I appreciate all of you who have laid out the framework to make this transition go smoother.

Please let me know how I can get involved in WG0 as I’d like to help in some capacity if there is a small role I can play that would help move this DAO forward.

10 Likes

We didn’t consider that as a criteria, but I’d assume that everyone who submitted an AIP would have made TL2 Member so they should be eligible regardless!

7 Likes

Appreciate your engagement and support. Once we get WG0 up and running there will be plenty of ways for people to contribute. Stay tuned!

8 Likes

We’ve updated the post to include the KYC application form. If you want to apply to be a Steward for WG0 you need to complete both forms before January 7, 2023 00:00 GMT. Thank you!

8 Likes