What is the most/least important aspect of an AIP that factors into your voting decision?

GM,

I’m looking to gauge community sentiment on what aspects of the AIP are particularly relevant to voters.

What is the most/least important aspect of an AIP that factors into your voting decision?

• Abstract - This option is for if details and reasons that are listed in the Abstract.
  • Author - This option is for aspects related to the author, such as who is the author? How are they perceived within the community? Are they new to the community? Is this their first AIP? Are they new to Web3? What is their social media presence?
  • Cost - This option is for aspects directed towards how much the author asking for. It can include things like how reasonable is this ask and is it reasonable compared to what they plan on doing in the AIP?
  • Category of AIP - This option is for aspects directed towards the type of AIP that it is (e.g. Branding, Process, etc.).
  • Benefit to the ApeCoin Ecosystem - This option is for aspects directed towards what the AIP does/will do and what will it yield for the community.
  • The overall AIP concept - This option is for aspects directed towards the overall vision and purpose of the AIP. This can include things like, is it something that the community wants? Is it something that could be beneficial to the community? It the AIP novel, niche, or a gimmick?
  • Timeline - This option is for aspects directed towards how long will it take to complete the AIP. This can include things like can it be done and implemented quickly? Is this a long-term project with a lofty vision that may not payout?
  • Revenue Share - This option is for aspects directed towards whether the AIP will return or share any of the profits or revenue stream back into the treasury.
  • The current voting results at the time of my vote - This option is for if you vote based on how the current voting results are at the time you vote.
  • How a specific voter or delegate voted - This option is for if you vote simply because how someone else voted.
  • Other - Leave a comment

What do you think?

We will have a vote up on GWG Tempchecks.

11 Likes

In order;

1. Benefits
  2. Cost
  3. Team
  4. Abstract
  5. Overall concept

Everything else comes in approximately equally below that

3 Likes

For me i will say the Abstract,cost,category of AIP,benefit to the Apecoin Dao,the overall AIP concept and revenue share

These are very important for our knowledge

2 Likes