What’s love got to do with it

My thoughts also, it would be nice to hear some folks voice

2 Likes

Exactly :100: it would make the platform here more lively

1 Like

It would take it into the future

Including audio in the forum could make it more inclusive, especially since Apecoin DAO members come from diverse linguistic backgrounds.

3 Likes

This is one of the reasons we need an upvote and downvote button for suggestions like this because i dont see how this will benefit the community.
Its just my opinion tho

2 Likes

100% see audio is a great addition. Like how we have the Apekin, I would love someone from the community to come forward to create a bunch of ApeCoin sounds which can be added to a Rodecaster and used in X spaces.

They could also used used in Discord which now also has the ability to add custom sounds and not just custom emojis.

Who will invent the voice of Apekin?

3 Likes

I think ai is the obvious choice for the voice unless we can find Morgan freeman lol

2 Likes

We aren’t going to get apekin with sounds from jane goodall. After all her Foundation is getting 10m APE

2 Likes

Who here can get us in contact with Jane?

Would be great to have her talk to the community. Did you know she just turned 90 a few days ago.

Congratulations to Mrs Jane Goodall!

:monkey_face: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :apekinlfg: :apekinyes: :apekinhug: :apekinhype:

1 Like

This is a lovely idea
Hearing ones voice proves that each person persent here ain’t a bot