What’s love got to do with it

Let’s add audio to this forum. I wanna serenade my apes

14 Likes

A good idea if we could send audio here, it would be cool haha

4 Likes

Even though I liked it, I would end up being a little limited, because I’m Brazilian and I still don’t know how to speak English fluently… :smiling_face_with_tear:
Anyway, I would have to resort to the written text to understand haha

5 Likes

I am not agree, it can be useful for those who are native English but for others, also because we discuss important things, it is more difficult so something written is better

5 Likes

Yes, writing is actually better, but it would be interesting to have an audio mechanism.

6 Likes

I’ve never liked voice messages. It is not always possible to listen to them, and the text is perceived better.

8 Likes

I hate voicemail messages in other chats, it’s good that they’re not here)

8 Likes

I also support this idea. Voice messages are terrible)

6 Likes

But if voice messages are terrible, then why do you support the idea of adding them?) :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

It’s strange, in general I answered @bushed, but why didn’t the quote work…
UPD. Now too :thinking:

5 Likes

I think if you reply next to the previous message, then the quote does not work (it seems to me)

5 Likes

Let’s do it without audio, please… many people speak much slower than they can read) And listening to messages for three minutes, which would fit in two lines, is quite tedious.

2 Likes

I don’t like voice messages. It’s always inconvenient if you’re listening to music, or when you’re at work

2 Likes

The text is always perceived better. In addition, it forces the interlocutors to formulate their thoughts more carefully :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m also not a fan of voice messages) They are not needed here… In fact, they are not needed at all)

4 Likes

No no no… please(( nobody need it

1 Like

Every time I read What’s love… I hear Baby don’t hurt me… ==)))

4 Likes

would make communication easier for some people

2 Likes

I think I know which voice message you would send first to this chat =)))

4 Likes

Oh no, let’s no voice messages)

1 Like