Yesterday we received two messages from your team and we are beyond disappointed on the current management and the decision run by Cartan Group.
Currently our team, me and community members are being blocked from commenting in the proposal. Community members who have upvoted for this topic are unable to see the rejected reason:
Attached our both private DM and Public Message
Our Letter to Cartan Group
- (1) The community and us are not able to comment on the ApeCoin forum despite @Pearson mentioned the forum will be open for 7 days for community discussion. We are blocked to communicate from the proposal we started. The community is blocked from sharing any feedback.
- (2) The reason for the rejection is not open in the public. We have 10+ parties DMing us on why we withdraw this AIP after spending 4 months preparing for it. The fact is we didn’t withdraw the AIP, our proposal AIP-141 is being labeled as “Withdrawn AIP”. We are not able to speak about this matter directly on the proposal. ApeCoin community members who have been supporting us, upvoted the post are uninformed and misinformed of such decision.
- (3) Our proposal is now in withdrawn AIP without clear instruction what to do next.
- (4) The reason of the rejection is multi-sig participation which could have been informed. For the last 30 days, which there is plenty of of time for 1 guidance from anyone in the Cartan Group team to make this adjustment, we were not informed nor gotten any advice from you or your team.
- (5) We have submitted the resolution below with candidates who can support the Multi-sig.
The Cost of Delay
OG Collective, the #1 Otherside guild with 2000+ Otherdeeds owners during these months of waiting, on Jan 3th, they announced shutting down because of lack of support. We could have supported them via our accelerator. We could have helped them with NFT sales to survive in this market. We have chatted with 50+ founders in the last 6 months and many of them need our support to continue their initiatives.
Our Past Contribution
During this time, we have been adding value to the community through Binance Live, driving adoption of Apecoin with partnerships like Neymar, providing monthly reports that is recognized by Yuga Labs team.
With these months of contribution, 50 team members working on it on the same goal, including all the individuals in this thread. If you are in our position, how would you feel about the decision being made and the AIP being handled? How would you feel being in community member’s shoe from being unformed and misinformed?
- Re-open of the AIP-141 forum proposal for discussion as promised by @Pearson
- Please put the reason on rejection in public so Apecoin community gets full transparency and will avoid making similar ask
- Please put the proposal back in administrative review with our adjustment attached.
Please provide a response within 24 hours on this matter. After today, we would have to disclose this matter in socials about the decision made as we and community members are being blocked, and they are being uninformed and misinformed at the moment.
Our calendar is open for the week. Please book a time to go through this issue.
CEO of Forj
Regarding Multisig, we would like to propose select 5 members in ApeComm and BAYC community to sign such as ApeComm team members 0xSword, Halina, Vulkan, project founders like Vis.eth, Lior.eth, @art3chris, along with 2 members from Forj. and 4 out of 7 to sign to approve. These are members who have made significant contribution to the ApeCoin community and BAYC community. We believe they are well-suited individuals who can help drive Web3 IP projects growth.
Also, could you please share more info about the steps and timeline of resubmitting the proposal? Our team spent 4 months working on the proposal, and it would not be fair to restart the entire proposal for a minor adjustment. Please kindly share this updated proposal for the administration review.