AIP-122: Feasibility study for Regional Conference & Festival in Phuket, Thailand - 2023 Ape and Friends Festival (name to be finalized)

So exciting!! Here’s to ApeCoin DAO going all over the world, we 🫶🏻 ApeCoin IRL!!

3 Likes

Hello @Superman69 !

It looks like your proposal (AIP-122) will be headed to snapshot soon, congrats!

The @ApeComms team likes to extend invitations to all authors with live AIPs to our next AIP Roundup Twitter Spaces every Monday at 12PM PT. You can see our old AIP Roundups here.

I was wondering if you would be available Monday, Dec 5th at 12PM PT, to go over your AIP live on Twitter with the community? :slight_smile:

Please let me know! I would love to ask you some questions! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This proposal is live for Snapshot vote at Snapshot. The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM ET.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimise for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

-Escape

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

The voting has closed for this proposal and it has not been accepted.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Reject AIPs subcategory.

-Pearson