Upcoming Twitter Spaces - Alerts & Schedule

(( You can follow this thread for upcoming Twitter Spaces alerts. Replays are available on most Twitter Spaces for upt o 30 days. Note: Anyone is able to post Apecoin related spaces here.)

29 Likes

Thank you for starting this thread @0xSword!! :handshake:

Come join us this Friday at 12PM PST to talk about all things APE and Web3! I look forward to seeing you there! :partying_face: :point_down:

(ps. we do spaces twice weekly, Monday & Friday both at 12PM PST)

15 Likes

Great thread! Hope to see you among one of the member nominees on the Special Council

6 Likes

You’re very kind! Hahah, nope no Special Council run for me. I want to work with them and encourage council members to get involved w/ people & projects in the ecosystem. I think Bored.eth who hosts our spaces will look to run, he has executive experience and also deeply connected w/ community.

8 Likes

Haha ok! Also really liked the idea you had about introducing POAPS to increase participation from the community on voting.

7 Likes

It’s nice to have it! I would pick a time to join since it’s midnight my time in Asia lol.

7 Likes

When your proposal goes to live voting, we’d be glad to adjust the time to make it easier. :handshake:

8 Likes

Haha thanks for that! I do often have online meetings with the US at midnight my time, but 3-4 am might still be a challenge for me. :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s funny! Yeah, I’m often up at late US hours doing things. Like I said, when its your proposal time, we can easily adjust the hours to either evening or morning time for you :smiley: Would love to have you on our friday community hours too, if you’re ever up late! I hope for more asian & european time Spaces next year!

8 Likes

Sure maybe after my Friday party (if I have :rofl:) I’ll join the community hours!

7 Likes

Aside from Friday do you have any other regularly scheduled spaces?
Adding them to my calendar as spaces reminders dont seem to be working for me.

6 Likes

Yes! We do a twitter spaces twice weekly Monday & Friday’s at 12PM PST, usually hosted or co-hosted from this account:

https://twitter.com/ApeComms

:sweat_smile: I’ll announce the next one here shortly (sorry!) along with a link to set a reminder. :raised_hands:

Thank you so much for coming btw!!! Loved having you on stage last week! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Here’s the link!

:handshake: :pray: :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Loving the Spaces! Anyway I can pitch more on my AIP-61 ? Been working with team for 5 months on it and I think it finally ready! Also of course open to all criticism haha. If not all good thanks again! Here is more info on it too. 3D Apecoin

4 Likes

Hello Aaron, glad you’re enjoying the spaces thank you!! :heart:

We invite the authors of live AIPs the week they are put onto snapshot. We don’t want to serve as a venue for AIP Authors to pitch or promote their AIP, we only want to ask questions and provide feedback in a public setting.

That said, I will definitely be reaching out to you soon assuming your AIP goes up for snapshot soon. :handshake:

Thank you again!! =)

5 Likes

wow thanks so much, and yes that makes total sense. yes look forward to us doing it then when it goes live. thanks again.

5 Likes

Set reminders for community hour this week! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This Monday, 7th at 12PM PST we will be going over the three AIP’s up on snapshot this week with their Authors @Rarible & @thetechrabbi.eth. Be sure to send me your questions for the authors if you have any, and tune into the spaces to hear more about these AIPs and their vision going forward. :slight_smile:

:raised_hands: Link to spaces:

8 Likes

This Friday, 11th at 12PM PST we will be hosting another ApeCoin Community Hour with @ApeComms! We invite anyone, but particularly any prospective Special Council candidates to come up and speak with the ApeCoin community! :slight_smile:

:raised_hands: Link to spaces:

4 Likes

Today, @ApeComms is holding another weekly AIP Roundup at 12PM PT. There are no AIP’s live for voting, so we will be going over AIP-110 with @maariab as well as open discussions from the community!

7 Likes