AIP-215: Eco-friendly Apecoin Carpets

will help you in the DMs

2 Likes

thank you so much 12

@Escape @mallard @moonkt @river
Hi Team. I have been exchanging messages with our apecomms members on the forum & I’m unable to edit the proposal.

I want to mention that-

• We would prefer the approval for one time use of the Apecoin logo for a limited release drop
  • Limit 500
  • Token gated for purchase only with Apecoin
  • This allows those that desire to collect to use their own $ape to purchase
  • No pressure on DAO to determine who gets one and who does not
  • DAO’s involvement will help us get to know how many pre-orders to know ahead of time how many would be ordered, saving cost & money, required materials, begin making carpets and shipping
4 Likes

quick question as you continue to dial this in. do you know the tech/ platfrom you plan on using for token gated access for purchase with only $ape and limit of 500 supply?

4 Likes

Gm CT,

We have Shopify & can use Coinbase commerce for checkout.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

as there is only 21 hours left on this, is there still a plan to update the wording on the proposal?

2 Likes

yes CT

Hi Team. I have been exchanging messages with our apecomms members on the forum & I’m unable to edit the proposal.

I want to mention that-

• We would prefer the approval for one-time use of the Apecoin logo for a limited-release drop
  • Limit 500
  • Token gated for purchase only with Apecoin
  • This allows those that desire to collect to use their own $ape to purchase
  • No pressure on DAO to determine who gets one and who does not
  • However, DAO’s involvement will help us get to know how many pre-orders to know ahead of time how many would be ordered, saving cost & money, required materials, begin making carpets and shipping. As Pearson said they would be more than happy to -re-tweet I hope by this way we will be able to get as many apes to see what we are making for the community.

Thank you all for the suggestions. Truly appreciate the support.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@apecoincarpetman has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like

Thank you so much Pearson

@apecoincarpetman has updated their Draft and it is in our review once again. You can check out the changes by clicking the pencil icon at the top right of the post.

Best,
-mallard

4 Likes

Thank you so much Mallard,

I hope the ape coin community & the Dao will grant us the permission to use the logo one time in making the highest quality carpets they have ever seen!

1 Like

Our team has reviewed and discussed @apecoincarpetman’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-Amplify

2 Likes

Hi Ampliy,

Answering the questions now! Thanks for getting back!
Sobi

1 Like

@apecoincarpetman has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-Amplify

2 Likes

Hi Team,

Any news from the team?

Kind Regards,
Sobi

1 Like

Hello @apecoincarpetman,

Please kindly respond to your DM’s, we are still awaiting some information from you. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

-Amplify

1 Like