AIP-215: Eco-friendly Apecoin Carpets

Hi Fam,

Just did! Thank you!
Sobi

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@apecoincarpetman has responded to our questions and has provided consent to share them in this forum for the community.

Click to Expand Questions and Answers
  1. Have your or your team identified any legal, financial, operational, or brand risks associated with this AIP?
  • Author: No we have not identified any risks associated as I believe requesting a grant of one-time use solves everything.
  1. Is a security audit expected to be performed for the token gated website that allows users to claim their carpet? If so, could you please share it with the Ape Foundation?
  • Author: We are using TokenProof.
  1. Is the Ape Foundation expected to tweet about this directly or retweet your tweets? Could you please specify the steps and elaborate how it is expected to work.
  • Author: This I believe holds the key to success! If the apecoin can tweet from their account it would highly effective as it an announcement. Any tweet from apecoin gets more eyes & interest from community members & it is considered safe since it comes from main account. We are working closely with our great friend Stargirl sera for artwork that shows 5 apes who have allowed their ip usage ( apes sitting in a room with the apecoin rug as the center piece) once we share the process of claiming / if it can be quote tweeted or Tweeted directly from ape-coin account I believe it would be a huge win!
  1. Please elaborate on the teamsā€™ expectations for the future.
  • Author: We expect that from this cooperation new doors will open for not just us but for any ape-coin holder in general! We are all in this together & who knows who next might come up with something special! As for our business, we expect support from apecoin council & with the grant, we shall make one of the most epic carpets the space has ever seen!

A DAR package is being worked on and upon completion this AIP will move into Administrative Review. Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-Amplify

2 Likes

Hi Amplify,

We would like to request a change of pricing from our original 69.69 ape + shipping (Wholesale with bulk shipping to a single address)

• The Day we submitted our proposal it was $6 per $APE.
  • DHL has increased their air fare.
  • Since the price is down to nearly $4 & and we will be fulfilling every order at each separate address * * The retail price is set to (Total $449)
  • Price will automatically adjust to market conditions. The MRP remains the same.
  • Payable in equivalent APE = $123.00 (inclusive of shipping)
1 Like

Thank you @apecoincarpetman,

To be clear, the Overall Cost section remains 0, as there is no direct cost to the DAO. However, you would like this sentence changed from:

ā€œThe big question for DAO! How much?? $0 cost to the dao however enthusiasts will be able to collect this limited edition piece at just 69.69 ape for each rug inclusive of shipping.ā€

to:

ā€œThe big question for DAO! How much?? $0 cost to the dao however enthusiasts will be able to collect this limited edition piece at just 123 ape, or ~$449 for each rug inclusive of shipping.ā€

Please confirm this is the change you would like. :slight_smile:

-Amplify

1 Like

Hi Amplify,

Yes, thatā€™s correct.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

@apecoincarpetman has updated their Draft and it is in our review once again. You can check out the changes by clicking the pencil icon at the top right of the post.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-Amplify

1 Like

We have no further questions for @apecoincarpetman. This AIP is now with the Special Council for Administrative Review.

Kind Regards,

-Amplify

1 Like

After review, this Topic submitted by @apecoincarpetman is ready for vote under AIP-215. The proposal will be posted on Snapshot at the next weekly release date and time, which is every Thursday at 9PM EST.

Kind Regards,

@Lost.Admin

1 Like

After review, @apecoincarpetman has decided to make some edits to their draft before going up for a vote. As a result, this topic will no longer be going live on Snapshot later today.

Kind Regards,

Vulkan

1 Like

Edits have been made to this Topic, by the author or by the authors request.

You can click the Pencil icon at the top of the post to see these edits.

Kind Regards,

-Amplify

1 Like

Iā€™ve been watching this AIP evolve from the sidelines, and am happy with how it is coming along.

I personally have purchased rugs from this team and can vouch for the quality.

Excited to see this come up to vote!

7 Likes

Sign me up , love the ideia the design the cause everthing

2 Likes

Thank you so much Sear for watching our AIP & for being an early supporter since our web3 journey started! We assure everyone that these rugs will be top quality! We would love all of the community to support us in making our little come true!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Toga! The AIP goes live next week & support up as much as you can! We canā€™t wait to make the most epic rugs ever!

2 Likes

The only rug that i will want :rofl:

2 Likes

We got you fam. We rug the right way! :smiley:

1 Like

cheering for you guys :pray: :tada:

1 Like

I may be late with the suggestion, but Iā€™d change this:

I donā€™t think ApeCoin Twitter should have an indefinite commitment to anything. In unlikely scenario that carpets donā€™t sell - should it tweet for a year? 5 years? Thereā€™s no reason why this canā€™t be time- and/or quantity-restricted. This avoids ā€œnoā€ votes that may be only no b/c they donā€™t want official twitter account to have unlimited commitment to something/anything.

Otherwise, cool project!! GL

3 Likes

Right, Iā€™m of the understanding that ApeCoin DAOā€™s maximum timeframe for involvement is no more than one year, so any request from ApeCoin would be null and void after 365 days of the AIPā€™s passing.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the clarification @CryptoLogically! It may be worth asking mod to correct the text still, dunno, as prob. many donā€™t know this.

I voted no before on a different proposal asking for same ā€œindefiniteā€ tweets just for that, though I liked the proposal. No idea if there are many others like this or Iā€™m just special/weird =)

1 Like