AIP-325: ApecoinDAO & Mocaverse Cross-Community Spaces & Reward Vault

Nice, this is a great idea. It is a way to promote the Ape coin DAO, bringing new ones to the ecosystem :heart_decoration: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hey Leyoyta,

amazing you are diving into that whole and i really Love your idea behind and hope i understood it correct :wink:

I really have the Mission to educate and also to integrate the Moca Holders activley in the Voting and also the overall DAO environment and the processes.
So i am also fighting as a real Big BAYC Ecosystem Degen whose Dream is to own some Day a own Ape for more engagement in the Votings.

• Actually we have closed Discussion Channels in Mocavers for Every Singel AIP whoch is issued, but sadly the Mocaverse Team decided to open them just for Mocaverse NFT Holders, which i can not agree, so i am in positive Discussions with the team that we Open these Channels for everyone so that all Authors and Apecoin DAO interested people can post and discuss there, i think itĀ“s one of the most important points so we have transparency and especially the possibility for theAuthors to answer questions or simply explain their AIP to Mocaverse or post additional informations.

• I am in positive Discussions with the ApecoinDAO Officials to integrate a possibility to Link or provide the AIP Authors with the needed informations and hint during the AIP process so the Authors donĀ“t forget the Mocaerse Commuity. I asked nearly every Author of the last two months personally if they went to Mocaverse to promote their AIP or if they even know what Mocaverse is and that they have this large delegation. The answers were sadly mostly the sameā€¦the didnt knew anything about Mocaverse, so i spended a loooot of time already the last months to Guide the Authors to the Mocavere Discord, showed them the important Channels and also explained them the Mocaverse Voting process and who are maybe the large delegates or delegate groups which are maybe important to contact or have in mind. So i am engaged to implement a better and especially earlier knowledge of these dependencies.

• Another BIG challenge we are facing is the fact that a really Big part of Mocaholders are from Asia, so they are mostly using other Tollz, Medias, Plattforms and languages to Communicate, so another Focus of us will be to integrate and provide more Inormations especially in Chinese and Japanese: Actually our experience is that for a lot of AIPĀ“s no Source for people which are not talking English is available, that makes it nearly impossible for a lot of Users to understand the complex AIPĀ“s or even the processes, so we will also Focus on integrating our Asian Community more active.

• The Moca X Spaces will focus on exactly these problems mainly

ā†’ Bring the Mocaverse people earlier into the AIP process
ā†’ Make sure they Vote when they understood the AIP and the Values
ā†’ We will therefore Host every AIP Author in the X-Spaces and will also provide Audio Transcript
ā†’ We will have additional Information Sources and Toolz which will be more pushed forward to Mocaverse people than rely on the people need to come and think on the timelines by themselves

ā€¦if you some Day have tie for a VC, would love to hear more of your input.

Regards
James

:heart_eyes: Hey Evil, thnak you for your support.

Sounds interesting, hit me on DM and show me what that was about, you are so active in the Ape Asembly and the DAO, i am sure you can give me a lot of valuable Tips and history as experienceā€¦

1 Like

Hi Sera,

thank you for your interest and that you dived into my AIP. :pray:

Yes, really a part of the AIP which is not always my biggest part of knowledge, but having a good Team always is the Key for me.

i have updated the Cost Section with a more detailed Breakdown into two new Slides and also made especially a Breakdown on the Software Costs like u mentioned.

The position of Creative Direction i have also updated, as its mainly the one also Running the Spaces and Cares for a smooth Run and also needs to be part of the Script and Content creation of the spaces and is the Head of common thread

Regards
James

Hi Sera, Hi Leyota,

ā€¦to add the answer for the Audio/Podcastā€¦yes we plan to release also Audio transcriptions and of course the Spaces will be recorded. But we also want to invest in the Transaltion efforts for the Asian Community and have planned with additional efforts there to have one Mocaverse Member in team caring for additional Audio Language Summaries.

ā€¦ also to answer the question to the Self-Sustainability

• i totally agree that it can be an option to create a new AIP after 12 months
  • We try to create other sources of income over the 12 months period which will hopefully grow and come from our Cross-Community activities and other Sponsors or Angelsā€¦ some experience of other Cross-Community porjects showed that if others see the positive influence to a Community they start supporting us and we will than try to acquire new regualr sources of income
  • We have a MocaverseDAO on the Roadmap which shall be finished before the next 12 months so that we also will have the possibility mabe in 12 months to create a Mocaverse Fund therefore

Regards and nice Weekend
James

:heart: :pray: thank you Val , i really Celebrate every new member we bring on to the Dao, the Ape Assembly or which starts to Vote :wink: , itĀ“s also such a great journey as you get to know soooo many new and interesting people, love it here.

1 Like

Hi @Moca_Bond_007,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in approximately 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

Hello Team,

Thank you for your attention, happy to move forward to the Draft Phase.

Regards
James

3 Likes

Hi @Moca_Bond_007,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions]. A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author doesnā€™t respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea. Once the AIP is Drafted and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will be published on Snapshot for the official live voting phase at: Snapshot.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @Moca_Bond_007 please see your messages for the next steps.

-@Facilitators

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@Moca_Bond_007 has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

Our team has reviewed and discussed @Moca_Bond_007ā€™s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

@Moca_Bond_007 has responded to our questions and has not provided consent to share them in this forum for the community.

A DAR package is being worked on and upon completion this AIP will move into Administrative Review. Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

We have sent a list of follow up questions to the author.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

im loving moca mondays! Stop by Surreal Sundays too we need more community involvement together

3 Likes

@Moca_Bond_007 has responded to our follow-up questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

We have no further questions for @Moca_Bond_007. This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

This proposal is live for vote on Snapshot. The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimize for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

Wow! This is incredibly interesting! Iā€™m looking forward toā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: