AIP-325: ApecoinDAO & Mocaverse Cross-Community Spaces & Reward Vault

AIP PDF Download:
AIP - MocaMonday.pdf (14.6 MB)

PROPOSAL NAME: ApecoinDAO & Mocaverse Cross-Community Spaces & Reward Vault

PROPOSAL CATEGORY: Ecosystem Fund Allocation

ABSTRACT

This AIP aims to sponsor MOCA MONDAY Spaces and establish a rewarding vault for the community

With MOCA MONDAY we want to implement a Cross-Community focused Spaces to educate people of the Mocaverse, BAYC and Apecoin Community about general processes in the DAO, votings and explanations of AIPs.

With the raise of Mocaverse, one of the first Communities to delegate an amount of over 1.5 Million Apecoin, we think it became crucial and important to Build a Cross-Community focused Spaces where these Communities come together to learn about each others Culture and especially educate and learn about the ApecoinDAO in his mindset, the processes of participation, votings and inform about the actual AIPs and their content.

1.1 - Key Highlights

• Educate the Communities about the ApecoinDAO processes

• Weekly discussions about the content of ALL AIPs which are up for Voting

• AIP Authors and Partners live on Stage

• Learn about participation in the ApecoinDAO

• Promote important Cross-Community News & informations

• Higher participation in the ApecoinDAO, the Ape Assembly and the Mocaverse DAO

• Increase the knowledge of all Holders about BAYC, Apecoin, Yugalabs and their Ecosystem.

1.2 - Allocation

Allocation: The funds will be divided into two essential areas:

1. Community Engagement: A portion of the funds will be used to purchase exciting prizes to boost community engagement. This will help us build strong connections between the growing MOCA DAO, Apecoin DAO, and the broader community.

2. Production Enhancement: The other part of the funds will be invested in elevating the production value of these spaces. This includes improvements in editing, distribution, delegation, and marketing.

AUTHOR DESCRIPTION

James:

Myself started in the Blockchain environment in December 2017 more on a technical based side as i am a learned Computer Scientist. So i was mainly deep dived into Topics like Asic and GPU Mining, staking, Masternodes, running Validators and building own Hardware Solutions.
As the Space is alwas in change i was later active in Defi and Liqudity Providing.
Two years ago i founded my first DAO, the “LympoDAO” with the most engaged people of the Community to provide the Community advantages and on Top possibilities to earn rewards and to be active in the Community.
Actually i am honored to Lead two additional independend Community owned DAO solutions for OliveXGenesis and Mocaverse where we also provide value to the Main Project and try to help with Cooperations and Cross-Community activities.
My focus is to be an important Counterpart and a place to Go for all Community Members. I always try to have a positive, productive but professional relation to the people in charge and power of the Main Project we create a Community DAO for.
I am very critical , Raise my Voice or bring the Heat to discussions when i believe it is needed.

TEAM DESCRIPTION

The Team of MOCA MONDAY has grown out of enthusiasts of the Mocaverse Community.

Since Day 1, when Mocaverse became one of the biggest Apecoin Delegators over Night, we were instantly excited and willing to learn and contribute as much as possible to be a part of this amazing upcoming journey.
Our Team supported the Mocaverse Community in Guidance for the ApecoinDAO Special Council and Stewards Voting. We started to implemented our own weekly Twitter Spaces and were Guest Speaker on many Apecoin and BAYC related Sessions during the elections.
We explained the relations of Mocaverse to the Apecoin Community and helped AIP Authors to comprehend and understand how the Voting process in Mocaverse is working and especially how they can reach out to the Community to discuss their AIPs.

We are the Backbone of the Community, We are true Supporters and We are strong believers of the projects we engage and run a DAO for.

Team

Cube Connector:

I started my crypto journey in 2017 snd made all the mistskes you can imagine and came back in 2020 to learn from my Mistakes. Early Lympo and NFT investor. I am addicted to help people in a Community and Love to share. One of my achievements in Mocaverse was to Helped bringing back stolen mocas to their Holders. I have donated a MocaverseNFT for future Community events and hope we can higher participation in the DAO.
I am a strong believer in the nft space, especially in BAYC and Mocaverse.
I Love to make people laugh and grinding together for a better place.

JC Moca:

I am a chartered accountant with 15 years investment banking experience in product control, business analysis and project management. I am experienced in building up Comapnies and being involved from the initial idea, to running the business operationally through to fulfilling in the reporting requirements.
I am an avid investor, with an entrepreneurial experience and have been investing in crypto since 2015, in a wide range of projects including supply chain, medical, employment, education, property, travel, gaming and sports. I always strive to be active in the communities.
My knowledge about DAO processes is driven by own experiences in being part of a DAO as also currently supporting a E-Sports Gaming Project with their DAO setup in Governance & Voting.

Legendary:

I am a versatile Process-Engineer working 12 years in the field of research and development at different universities. I entered the crypto community in 2017 as investor and were active in the space ever since in terms of advisory, community building, connecting people and most of all numbers and data. Since then I was active in a wide range of projects and within several communities providing expertise in overall strategy, community growth and future development. My fields of work within the crypto space are mainly project development, web3 in general, tokenomics, e-sports and gaming. I am active, focussed, strategic, try to be always spot on in an daily changing environment and love to build and work together in teams.

MOTIVATION

We are seeking your support to elevate the Cross-Community spaces to new heights and achieve self-sustainability within 12 months.

As a valued sponsor, ApeCoin will enjoy pr ominent exposure in every Twitter space and recorded broadcast. Your brand will shine through short ad reads, “Powered by Apecoin” logo overlays, and sponsored segments.

With your help, we can realize our exciting plans at the

MOCA MONDAY spaces, where thousands of fresh eyes will discover ApeCoin DAO, Mocaverse and actively engage in the AIP process.

RATIONALE

Especially in the environment of an evolving Lighthouse DAO like Apecoin in Web3, NFTs and Cryptocurrency - building up Cross-Community relations is in our view one of the most important ways to success and acceptance across different Collection Holders, Gamers and engaged Community Leaders as also Influencers to higher the range of Users being reached.

As the most of the NFT Holders are not only active in one single project they are the most valuable members of a Community to engage other people of different Collections and bring more engagement to each other Communities, this is in our understanding a Crucial part of the ApecoinDAO Culture and a natural part of adapting new and exsiting members into web3.

BENEFIT TO APECOIN ECOSYSTEM

• Reach a higher Level in understanding the processes of the ApeCoin DAO for Mocaverse Holders

• Get more educated Voters as they will be educated over every AIP upfront

• Higher the knowledge of AIP Authors how to place their AIPs in the best way in the Mocaverse Ecosystem

• Having more interested people joining the Ape Assembly

• Receiving more engaged AIP Projects which benefits the Apecoin Ecosystem

• Increase Awareness of Apecoin, the DAO, Mocaverse and other potential 3rd Party Communities which become future delegates

• Implementing a Showcase and Reference how different Communities can be integrated in a best possible way into the Story of Apecoin and BAYC to higher participation and growth

• By rewarding participation with BAYC/Mocaverse NFTs as also a crucial amount of Apecoin being rewarded to potentially and mostly new Users of the Apecoin Ecosystem

SPECIFICATIONS

Building a Reward Vault and how we use it

We request a Value of ~14.000 APECOIN ( 28.000 USD) for the duration of 12 Months to buy the following NFT´s as Community rewards.

1x Mayc NFT

12x Mocaverse NFT

1x 2.042 APECOIN

• The 12 Mocaverse NFT will be used as a monthly Giveaway Contest to BAYC/MAYC Holders and participants during the X-Spaces Sessions activities.
  • The rewarded APECOINS by staking the MAYC NFT with the 2.042 APECOIN will be distributed
    100 % to the participants during the X-Spaces Sessions activities in the 12 months period.
  • After 12 months the MAYC NFT and 2.042 APECOIN will be raffled in a Giveaway to Mocaverse NFT Holders and participants during the X-Spaces Sessions activities.

STEPS TO IMPLEMENT

The spaces will be operational starting in October 2023 efficiently, with each Team Member responsible for specific tasks, such as;

• editing
  • graphic design
  • Cross-Community activities
  • production
  • creative direction
  • gain Partnerships and inviting Guests.

Your support will allow us to optimize and delegate these essential roles as also to grow the Spaces essentially.

TIMELINE

• October 2023 - Preparation of Twitter Spaces Channel and Content Creation
  • November2023 - First Live Spaces on Twitter and Start of Community activities

OVERALL COST

Our additional budget will be allocated as follows;
(Details on position can vary)

Editing episodes: $400 per month - $4,800 total

Partnerships & Cooperation´s : $800 per month - $9,600 total

Social Media Management: $500 per month - $6,000 total

Graphics and Overlays: $480 per month - $5,760 total

Producer & Administration: $320 per month - $3,840 total

Creative Direction +
Run of spaces & Production Planning: $600 per month - $7,200 total

Talent Cost: Co-Hosts - $600 per month - $7.200 total

Software:

Transcription software: $40 per month - $480 total
Adobe PS,Character Animator,After Effects: $75 per month - $900 total
Discord & Twitter Abonnement 3x : $90 per month - $1.070 total
Canva Design: $15 per month - $180 total
Additional Toolset & Reserve: $50 per month - $600 total

Production Consultation: $1,200 total

Summary: $48.830 total for 12 months operation
$28.000 total for 12 months Reward Vault

Your support will be instrumental in making The Moca/Ape spaces an ongoing success. Together, we will captivate audiences, promote ApeCoin DAO, and shape the future of implementation proposals.

Total Requested Fund: 76.830 USDC - 38.500 $APE coin

5 Likes

Excellent level of detail for the idea phase @Moca_Bond_007 Congrats! Nice to also include in text format so easy to search and also will make it come up better for search engines (google etc).

3 Likes

Love to help foster any sort of cross-community collaboration in the space and happy to be included as an Ambassador for your program… Honoured that you reached out.

Nice job and good luck in your process MocaBond :muscle::muscle:

AC

7 Likes

I believe all DAOs have the ability to come together for a common united cause.

Also, one slide is missing from yours :blush:

6 Likes

This is incredibly difficult to read and respond to. While I do like the colorful PDF slide format for an overview, it doesn’t suit the forums. I can’t quote anything and to read anything I need to open an image and keep swapping tabs. Please consider making a text only version of all the details so it’s easier to parse.

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: edited on your wish with Text :+1:

2 Likes

:fire: i see @buuvei will have great Input , thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

:saluting_face: added Text based Infos

1 Like

Love how much detail and effort you have put up into like a pro presentation deck :heart:

1 Like

Good morning @Moca_Bond_007. Can you talk more about your history and connection to animoca brands? There’s different contributing mocas out there, like G_is_Us and mocachief, have they been a part of this planning too? I’ve seen different mocas w/ diff initiatives ongoing is why I ask.

5 Likes

Cool idea. My only criticism is that this seems very heavily skewed towards Mocaverse and BAYC - two communities that are already heavily entrenched in the DAO. I’d like to see communities outside of the known participants being brought into the ecosystem.

Good luck!

4 Likes

We are seeking your support to elevate the Cross-Community spaces to new heights and achieve self-sustainability within 12 months.

What do you mean by self-sustainable? Do you mean that the contribution pool will be refilled with the staking rewards? What about editing etc? Honestly there’s no need to claim sustainability if it’s hard to do so. The proposal can be for one year and then can be up for renewal.

Spaces are by definition low/no budget production right? Given they are streamed live and you can’t edit speaker audio on the fly. Do you also mean to release this as a produced/edited podcast?

It would be nice if you could also involve of the moca community earlier in AIP process. i.e. when it’s still debated in the forums, at least when its in the draft stage. As a large delegate sometimes it’s a bit confusing to see a vote from you guys go one way but have no idea as to why thats the case. If we’re going to be allocating a budget to have a community space, it would be extremely helpful for AIP authors to know what the current thinking is for AIPs before they go into snapshot. In an ideal case, your vote should be predictable. i.e. you should have expressed all your grievances/support and thus it should be obvious how you would vote. It should be up to the authors to decide how much they want to change the proposal to accomodate the Mocaverse’s wishes. You could use this space to discuss that as well maybe?

3 Likes

Good going James! Would love to help for this in any way possible. I’ve push the very same cross community activities via Thank Ape and Mocaverse months ago, hopefully all of this would be cherry on top for the community members.
Good luck

3 Likes

I was looking at some of your costs, I was curious about some of the fees being monthly. The editors and tasks like that are valid, but may I ask which softwares you are getting memberships for, so where it’s not a single time fee?

Also what ‘creative direction + production planning’ is there for weekly spaces? That’s kind of steep cost at $600 a month.

Would love to see a better breakdown of elements in your budget before I can fully get behind your proposal as it currently stands.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Do you also mean to release this as a produced/edited podcast?

I also had the same question when looking this over.
A lot of the budget request only makes sense if there is plans for an accompanying podcast as well.
Unless it’s being cut for social media content (sound clips).

Yeah would love clarity on this as well from the author^^

3 Likes

:wink: Thank you, so great to see you supporting Mocaverse

1 Like

Hey Leyota,yes tahts true, thank you, i have included a Text based description :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:pray: thank you, always nice to hear if someone likes the work and effort and takes his time to leave a comment :heart:

1 Like

Hey Sword,

oh thank you for asking, Love to answer this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Myself started in the Blockchain environment in December 2017 more on a technical based side as i am a learned Computer Scientist. So i was mainly deep dived into Topics like Asic and GPU Mining, staking, Masternodes, running Validators and building own Hardware Solutions.
As the Space is alwas in change i was later active in Defi and Liqudity Providing.

I came relative late into the pure NFT space via a interesting project called Lympo.

Lympo was an independet project which you can compare to Stepn of binance or Dustland Runner, so we had a own Fitness and Running App and had Ambassadors and contracts with Partners like the Dallas Mavericks.
In 2021, AnimocaBrands bought the Lympo Company (which i am NOT a Part of or Employeed or any other relation to AB or Lympo) and transformed Lympo into a Metaverse E-Sports and NFT Gaming Project.

Lympo since than released their own Collection of real World athletes and a lot of nice solutions around the ecosystem. For example Lympo holds the IP of NBA Players like Goran Dragic, Muggsy Bogues or Will Hernangomez as also other famous Athletes like Swim Star Caleb Dressel.

Two years ago i founded the LympoDAO with the most engaged people of the Community to provide the Community advantages and on Top possibilities to earn rewards and to be active in the Community.

So the LympoDAO, myself and our Team, is a totally independed and Community Driven Project.

We are in the meanwhile also running a independend Community owned DAO for OliveXGenesis and Mocaverse where we also provide value to the Main Project and try to help with Cooperations and Cross-Community activities.

Sometimes we are also a important Counterpart to the Main projects. We always try to have a positive, productive but professional relation to the people in charge and power of the Main Project we create a Communit DAO for.
But we are also very critical , Raise our Voices or bring the Heat to discussions when we think it is needed or the project is heading into wrong directions.

We are the Backbone of the Community, We are true Supporters and We are strong believers of the projects we engage and run a DAO for.

Love to find some nice opportunities togehter in the upcoming time…

Regards
James

Hey NFD,

yes this is true, one of the Main reasons is to create this Space as a First Cross-Community Space ever.

The Background is of course that Mocaverse was the First and is still the only Community with a large Apecoin holding as delegates, at least as far as im am actually aware of, but let me know if i miss already some possibility.

But definitley as maybe more Collections, maybe like EDU :wink: or others would be coming In or have an interest, we definitley would try to expand the involved Communities.

The mindset of CROSS-Community advantages and engagements is our most Valueable Topic and Asset we also live in our DAO´s and in Mocaverse.

So i totally agree and even really hope we can integrate more Communities to this over time.

Regards and thank you for the input
James