Proposal Name: PR group for ApeCoin-funded Projects and immersion targeting
Proposal Category: Ecossistem Fund Allocation
• Found a group of connectors (PR) to interconnect and build stories that re-educate the mainstream and connect to big brands, that talk directly to the Bored Ape ecosystem and the ApeCoin community and its funded projects.
• Give builders the option to expand their offerings through targeted connections from a group of people with PR expertise, free of charge.
• We will work with builders, the brand, and the ecosystem to drive, connect, and convey construction more expansively.
• These connections are interconnected to different areas, opening up primordial constructions, our connection line is very wide, considering large Tier A communications such as Vogue, Forbes, BBC, and TIME.
• Individual connections are also being put on the agenda, for builds from the team itself, such as connecting the collaboration between ApeCoin and Fortnite shortly.
It is essential for voters to read the comments on the proposal, where many of their common questions may have already been addressed.
I’m Iliyah , an OG collector. My background is more related to the usual/traditional, political and fashion space.
I worked with politicians during some campaigns creating roadmaps and strategy directions for different objectives, I was one of those responsible for collaboration strategies and the first insights into the high fashion space for the e.x: Louis Vuitton Joins Forces Witch 'League of Legends games . Over the years I have created one of the most solid and influential lists for communication and personal and professional connections in the communication and high fashion space. I had a brief stint at Redlion helping a dear friend create his solid list of guests, as well as complete training for better political diction during interviews. Currently working for LVMH.
- Forbes Business Council member | 10+ years of experience PR | 40 billion media impressions | helped raise over $200 million for charities, technology and science proiects
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager expert with a background in software development | +12 years in Digital Marketing, SEO
- Film Director | Emmy-nominated | Film/video colorist for more than 11 years
Expect big, bold, and out-of-the-box thinking delivered by storytelling change-makers.
Our expertise is varied and wide-ranging, as we are currently working with clients across Technology, Finance, Climate change, Food, Lifestyle, Charity, Mental Health, Pharma, Business, plus many more. We work with big corporations, small businesses, startups, scaleups, entrepreneurs and personal brands such as authors, therapists, influencers, politicians and more, and our media networks are especially strong across: US (North America), EU (especially Germany), UK, GCC (especially UAE/Saudi Arabia/Qatar), and Asia.
What we do for our clients is simple: we help them go the extra mile and garner the kind of recognition that money cannot buy –– but PR can achieve in an organic, targeted way.
• Jacob Emmy Nomination for First Scene Animation and Coloring August 2, 2020
• Nobel Peace Prize: UN World Food Programme wins for efforts to combat hunger. bbc. 9 October 2020. Retrieved 17 May 2023.
• Baynes, Chris (27 November 2018). Germany neo-Nazis draw swastikas on van of Jewish man walking 1,000 miles for refugee children. The Independent. Retrieved 15 December 2018.
Collaborating with Gov. Whitmer Launches New Bold Approach to Marketing the State as Home of Opportunity for Allow April 04, 2023
Budget is one of the few critical factors when deciding on a global immersion.
Using on-chain incentives to create positive externalities is the path to mass adoption. In practice it’s beautiful, but it takes a lot of effort to get beyond the basic narrative and reach the mainstream.
Started following several proposals from the front line, they are beautiful projects, very good proposals, but they forget the basics. And in the end, it looks a little lazy. Especially when you consider the overly expensive bid scenario roi equations. With few exceptions, there is no direct corollary between “IRL” and mass adoption without “media awareness”. I’ve seen a few amazing proposals worry about spreading the project’s mission through the press. There’s this perception that creating a big Bored Ape billboard or a project creating graffiti, travel, will have people literally knocking on each other to get to your door. With credible consistency, it just doesn’t happen.
In fact, this kind of cognitive dissonance between IRL perception and exaggerated reality has a name in the startup world — a phenomenon known as the TechCrunch “bump”. That is, the increase in traffic and awareness that typically occurs after an appearance in a well-read tech publication. But that fades (and is inevitably followed by “The Trough of Sorrow”), and then it becomes increasingly difficult to get into other publications since TechCrunch had you first. Remember, media likes novelty and exclusivity. This kind of “bump and fall off a cliff” occurs more often than you might think.
So while big frontline proposals and influencer posting are important to grow the community, I consider the option of an aggressive strategy of raising awareness of what BoredApe/ApeCoin are mandatory.
A multinational like Coca-Cola that thinks extra hands are more cost-effective than a fully robust and strategic approach, as well as being one of the biggest and worst corporations, there is really very little need to spend to let someone talk about you, when you see a Coca-Cola package you quickly associate it with a soda.
This happens and does not happen within the ecosystem. Bored Ape had its expansion and took NFTs to a new level by splendidly conveying what digital collectibles and community stand for. Breaking the mainstream bubble costs a price, since much is re-educated through the news communicated, a direction on the transmission of what is said is a point where it also directly influences public opinion, consequently influencing the market
In a short sentence; The market is influenced by image, and so vice versa.
So media relations is not just about getting the BBC, Forbes, TIME, Vogue to cover your brand, it’s about getting the BBC to cover your brand the way you want with the right positioning and key messages. Thus, research, strategy, planning, measurement and evaluation is a crucial aspect that is ignored.
A single mention of the press in the top-tier media can lead to a small spike in immersion, but only consistent long-term press coverage will help build awareness of the ApeCoin principles.
- We propose to build a team dedicated to being the bridge between ApeCoin-Bored Ape communication/coverage for main media, and direction for future collaborations and building expansion without distortions.
- We offer the most promising projects the option to work with us in close collaboration connecting them to the necessary, for quality expansion.
- The connection will be made like this;
- Develop communication between the main media and the project.
- Establish good coverage through close relationships with journalists.
- Study collaborations and develop them through good relationships;
- Direct and connect the ApeCoin board and team to develop mainstream communication and connection to a larger-scale explanation of what the ecosystem presented by ApeCoin is all about.
Benefit to ApeCoin Ecosystem
The best way to tell the ApeCoin story is through targeted communication through its community and funded projects. The substance of the proposals is ApeCoinDAO’s most compelling and accessible narratives.
• Let the builders concentrate on building.
Builders don’t need to have an incredible networking or marketing portfolio.
We want to allow builders to focus on delivering their projects in the best way - thus connecting them and directing them to better communication with the main media and people who complement their portfolio about the propos.
•Use the treasury to its fullest potential
An awesome ApeCoin-funded project that not many know about is a waste of our treasury.
We will make sure to amplify the work that’s being done by our prop builders and reach a wide audience.
Believe it or not, Marketing and Public Relations are two different things… They may have similarities, but at their core, they serve different functions, have separate audiences and individual metrics.
PR or Public Relations exists to build favourable relationships with various stakeholders and audiences internally and externally. For a better understanding, let’s present a probable scenario and a case study of the AIP-304 by MachiBigBrother
There are two possibilities to maximize communication;
• Internal approach; which involves monitoring and encouraging the museum’s own teams to create open articles that correspond to the donation made, these articles are monitored and directed by both the PR team, the museum and the donee, this maximizes the information passed on, serving both parties and avoiding noise open communication
• External approach; As every good public relations person has a good relationship with the journalists in their portfolio, these journalists usually attend to their agendas, in a theory in which one of these pieces was directed to the MET, for example, and they chose to accept this donation in a private and without building an open communication that corresponds to this donation, we can direct journalists to create articles and seek the museum’s position on this donation, thus taking a more direct approach, forcing them to pay greater attention and thus validating the donation and thought.
Steps to Implement
We want to start with an approach pilot, re-educating and targeting the mainstream for close coverage.
- Work with the ApeCoinDAO board to target and build media coverage.
- Directing a featured article in top tier media about the recent creations of projects related to Bored Ape.
- Coverage of a featured article in Forbes Business that explains what ApeCoin and its ecosystem are all about.(this coverage will be directed as an interview for the ApeCoinDAO board itself)
Once we’ve successfully run the pilot, we’ll likely submit another proposal for a larger expansion. (ex. mastering in media outreach, press releases, newsjacking, crisis management, media training, event planning. Build collaborations between major developers and markets with the ApeCoin ecosystem and the Bored Ape community.)
The pilot will begin as soon as the AIP is approved, the duration of the pilot will be three months.
- Curation of approved AIPs for construction materials.
- Communication with builders whose AIPs are solid and visually have potential. (Let the builders concentrate on building)
- Build materials and relationships for notable media.
- Support the proposal AIP-304 by MachiBigBrother for better communication and creation of relationships with museums and solid media coverage of the concession of the pieces.
- Close communication with the ApeCoin board to master delivery and communication.
Please be aware that a change has been made during the review process of the proposal through various discussions. This change involves coordinating administrative tasks and focuses on proposals related to the public relations (PR) interests of the DAO.
Given our expertise in PR, we will be concentrating our efforts on maximizing the aforementioned proposed topics, which will result in various directions provided by the Governance Working Group. To reflect this update, we would like to inform you that the administrative coordination of relevant aspects of the proposal will now be managed by the Governance Working Group. This coordination will be achieved through collaborative efforts. After considering the feedback and interactions we have received over the past few months, we have determined that this approach will yield the best results, have a significant impact across the entire DAO, and better support the current builders in a more comprehensive manner.
90.000 ApeCoin, to be provide and cover administration, compensation and fees for the next 3 months of the data detailed in the proposal.