AIP-345: Ape Spirits Presents Twisted Ape Vodka For All Apes

Everything is perfect from a design point of view. It is not necessary to use all the facets of the bottle. This will add extra noise instead of conciseness. This is my humble opinion of course

And yes, I support the idea of issuing an NFT with the right to claim remuneration for it

5 Likes

What you see there is a glass stopper. This bottle can be stored in your home bar and reused over and over again.

11 Likes

A great solution :+1:

2 Likes

Greetings to you @Fuego I am absolutely delighted with your idea. I myself work for a large alcohol company specializing in the production and distribution of vodka products. I like both the design and the implementation. It would be great to implement this by Christmas, but the deadlines will be extremely tight

4 Likes

Well if weā€™re talking holidaysā€¦
The Twisted Ape treasure chest is an excellent gift set!
And barring any shipping complications, members that end up claiming one of those 1000 limited pieces, would 100% be able to have them in hand by December!

Remember, as we mentioned, those are in stock and can be ready to ship out fairly quickly.

On another note, donā€™t be surprised if we hit you up for some of your industry expertise and insider alpha, lol

@Fuego, I have kinda expertise in my ordinary life lmao
Btw, do You have any plans of making your product list wider to whiskey/scotch? Itā€™ll be amazing

Absolutely stunning design and package! I wish I could make an order for a present :star_struck:

3 Likes

Glad you askedā€¦ Yes!

We are already in contact with a pure agave tequila supplier in Jalisco, Mexico as well as 2 suppliers of premium rum in the Caribbean, one in Puerto Rico and one in the Bahamas.

Many factors go into choosing a supply partner, but ultimately for us the top priority is quality of product. This process will def be expedited once the proposal is approved.

We plan to have at the very least a Twisted Ape Pure Agave Tequila available when the claim time opens.

Our goal would be to have that and a Twisted Ape Aged Caribbean Rum ready in time, but of course we are cognizant that this is a very ambitiously lofty goal.

Also, Captain Calamari has a particular passion for Kentucky bourbon, soā€¦.

3 Likes

Another component we may have failed to clarify and expand on within the proposal is our desire for inclusion and willingness to work with others in the space.

We plan to work cohesively with ape owners to create licensing agreements and utilize their apes on limited edition, small batches, and themed products.

To accomplish this we will be creating a program specifically aimed at apes that want to have their assets featured on a bottle of Twisted Ape, in an effort to achieve this goal.

We also want to work directly with digital artists from across the entire ecosystem.
We have already had the privilege of working together with some amazing artists from within the space, and have seen the awe inspiring creativity from countless others we would be honored to have work with us on future releases of Twisted Ape branded products.

Once approved, we plan to immediately initiate an outreach campaign so we can get in contact with a few of our favorite artists and hopefully commission some work from them to create the outright most impressive packaging boxes the alcohol industry has ever seen.

One of our goals with Twisted Ape is not to just create a quality product, but also to provide the market with a complete work of art. A true expression of what happens when you merge 2 highly prolific creative industries in a perfect artistic marriage, and make it available for anyone to have and enjoy.

We intend to add a couple of points to include this information in the final AIP draft presented to the DAO for voting.

11 Likes

@Fuego
Man, Iā€™m so in love with what Youā€™re saying! Itā€™s pure luck to have such members as You. Hope, Youā€™ll make every point of Your brilliant idea. Itā€™s purely amazing!! You can gain all support You needed from me and many others here

Keep doing it, man. We are with You !!! :heart:

2 Likes

How does this benefit the Apecoin Ecosystem? Looks slick with the pictures and itā€™s well written, I guess

Hi @Fuego ,

Your topic would be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

Hey Olakojodan,
Thanks for participating and asking your question, Iā€™m sure a few others would like specifics on this as well so hereā€™s the basic tl;dr. There are 7 direct benefits to the ecosystem (that I can think of at the moment), they are as follows:

1. Tangible high quality IRL product in the hands of a large amount of apes and apecoin holders
  2. Massive exposure to mainstream audiences (ads, retail space, user generated content, etc)
  3. Onboarding ramp for newbies
  4. Utility for ApeCoin
  5. Artist involvement and exposure
  6. BAYC and MAYC licensing deals
  7. Community wallet

-The first benefit is directly for holders. All holders of a BAYC and MAYC asset are automatically eligible to claim a bottle of Twisted Ape. In addition to that 20k plus $APE holders will also be eligible to claim their bottle as well. Without getting into particular details about the product, it is a tangible irl high end item that members will receive.

-The second benefit is the fact that this item will be distributed, sold, marketed, and advertised on a global scale to mainstream audiences. The fact that it is Made By Apes and Powered By ApeCoin is a major feature of the product that will be represented and highlighted prominently on the product packaging. This will bring an insurmountable amount of attention and direct impressions to the ecosystem.

-The third benefit works in concert with the second. All our product packaging will include blatant displays of our products origins. This includes:

1. An Ape front and center on the label and packing boxes.
  2. QR codes that lead to our website which will provide education on BAYC, MAYC, Yuga labs, and most importantly ApeCoin with a price ticker along and direct links to buy.
  3. If granted permission, the ApeCoin logo will be etched onto our bottle. This will give exposure to ApeCoin and will provide a topic of conversation for those indulging among friends and family.

-The fourth benefit is creating a solid utility for $APE. Twisted Ape will be available for purchase on our website, and the only payment method will be ApeCoin. This means that anyone wanting to buy a bottle will need to either be holding ApeCoin or need to purchase some. In both scenarios our site creates a center of commerce where premium tangible irl goods are exchanged for ApeCoin. Very few coins have actual purchasing power outside of the crypto ecosystem, this feature alone sets ApeCoin apart from the herd of cryptocurrency tokens that exist.

-The fifth benefit is our artistic packaging design inclusion program. Our outer packaging box will include the creative artistic expressions from numerous digital artists from all around the ecosystem. This box will serve as a canvas for them and the finished product will become a platform for them to share their work with audiences all over the world that may otherwise never be exposed to their creative work.

-The sixth benefit is directly for BAYC and MAYC asset holders. We will be partnering with several apes and entering into licensing agreements to place their apes on bottles of Twisted Ape. This will generate revenue for all partners from all Twisted Ape product sales generated not only from our website and from the ecosystem, but also from mainstream sales made at retail worldwide!

-The seventh and last benefit works in tandem with the sixth, and benefits all members. We will be creating a wallet that will collect 5% of all profits made from all sales of Twisted Ape products. Funds will be deposited directly into this multisig wallet, and members will get to decide not only who the signers of the wallet will be, but most importantly will also decide the fate of what the proceeds get spent on.

We read over and reviewed dozens of previous proposals (both accepted and rejected) in preparation of drafting this proposal. IMHO, to date, there hasnā€™t been any one proposal that combines this many collective benefits to the ecosystem.

We worked really hard putting this together and making sure we could provide the most possible tangible value to ApeCoin, the community, and the ecosystem as a whole.

TBH, I low key hope this proposal raises the bar and projects a new vision as to whatā€™s possible for all future proposals presented to the community.

2 Likes

Well everyone, this has been a great experience so far!

As this phase of the process comes to a close, we wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to read our AIP, especially those that went the extra mile to participate in the discussion, and give suggestions.

We were definitely listening and wanted to let you know weā€™ll be implementing some of the changes based off your insight.

Thereā€™s very little time left, but if thereā€™s anything we missed here that you would like to see changed in the draft AIP, drop us a comment before this phase ends. Weā€™ll do our best to potentially add it before it goes to vote.

Once again, thank you all for your participation!

15 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Fuego ,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions]. A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author doesnā€™t respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea. Once the AIP is Drafted and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will be published on Snapshot for the official live voting phase at: Snapshot.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @Fuego please see your messages for the next steps.

-@Facilitators

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

Edits have been made to this Topic, by the author or by the authorā€™s request.

You can click the Pencil icon at the top of the post to see these edits.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@Fuego has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

2 Likes

Wooow i like it very much

2 Likes