AIP-61: Multi-meta linked NFTs - Ecosystem Fund Allocation

ApeCoin DAO API-61 Pitch (ACAC, ACPC and Multi link all NFTs)

3D Apecoin

Proposal Name: Enter proposal name

AIP Idea: Make BAYC, MAYC, BAKC, CryptoPunks, Meebits, ACAC, and ACPC NFTs linked Wearable playable skins across all Metaverses (Sandbox, Decentraland, OthersideMeta) and more which will make it the first multiple Metaverse platform linked wearable NFT collection in the space. Can also be called “multi-meta linked NFTs” for short. As well as make high quality files to be used by all owners for any personal projects Vtubing, VR, Merchandise future games etc.

Proposal Category:

AIP Ideas

Abstract | Two or three sentences that summarize the proposal.

Make BAYC MAYC, BAKC, CryptoPunks, Meebits, ACAC, and ACPC NFTs linked Wearables across all Metaverses (Sandbox, Decentrand, OthersideMeta) and more which will make BAYC the first multi-meta linked wearable NFTs. Have AaronLeupp.eth and his team create a full body 3D master molds of all NFT’s that can be given to each holder for their personal use as well as modified version to be playable and used in OthersideMeta as well as alternative modified versions to fit within the Decentraland and Sandbox guidelines so that they also can be utilized within all three Metaverses.

Motivation | A statement on why the APE Community should implement the proposal.
Rationale | An explanation of how the proposal aligns with the APE Community’s mission and guiding values.

Not only will this bring more massive utility to all NFTs by making them the first multi-metaverse linked wearable NFTs making them playable and useable across all three of the top metaverses, and also the raw file so they can use on their own personal projects and ventures. This will also set the correct course example on the destiny of what NFTs could have meant to go towards all along. Almost all of us know by now that one of the founders of Ethereum got motivated by the creation of it based on his negative experience in the unapproved modification of a World of Warcraft in game item can be seen here: NFT mastermind created Ethereum because Warcraft nerfed his character - Polygon

This will give the NFT owner not only defense against modification against their IP in game but also true ownership that can be utilized in hopefully down the road in all platforms, games, and Metaverses that continue to spawn years to come. It will also be great defense against fraudulent items and wearables in other Metavereses because they will be linked to the NFT only, and all can be transferred to a new owner if they wish to sell the NFT at any time.

Specifications | A detailed breakdown of the platforms and technologies that will be used.

Aside from my team and I creating all the full body 3D molds and rigs for each of the NFTs I will be personally working through the logistics and campaigning to get all VP votes needed in the Decentraland DAO and the Sandbox team to join us in this pioneering venture to complete our mission. As can see already I have experience in this space by getting my teams latest $60,000 grant passed with over 2,000,000 VP and 135+ yes votes from the Decentraland community!

With our teams, previous experience with our Disney Quality 3D Princess Feature film we have learned a lot. Not only about all the different creation process’s and programs like blender and Unreal engine we have also took on and achieved the advance hair and fur movement features that most 3D models do not have because they are very advance and time consuming to create. We also innovated the space by utilizing techniques Disney has not even used before in any of their 3D Princess movies such as tears, dirt and mud reacting and rubbing off on the skin when they get up. All this can be viewed in our latest teaser trailer video here:

As stated before this is not just a process of making unique 3D molds. It will have to be a process of making that times 4 to be modified to fit all metaverse guidelines and vibe as well as the master quality mold for personal usage. For example, our 3D princess character molds have the highest quality interactive strains of hair as can be seen, but for a game like Decentraland they may require a more limited mold as they also limit the number of polygons and triangles per wearable as well as restrictive interactive movement. Thus, we must pivot the hair also not be as interactive and more stable on the character as it moves like this:

or this:

While in Sandbox they also require a cube style mold as an example can be seen here:

Here are also some examples of Decentraland Wearables we have made in the past:
http://www.aaronleupp.com/free-nfts/

As well as several Decentraland Events we put on:

**ACAC (Ape Coin Armory Club) 1st edition collection. The first 200,000 people to own at least one $APECOIN will get one NFT each for FREE! **

Yes, all of them are unique in their own way some with more rare features then others and will be able to be worn on your characters within metaverses and games! Below are the concepts we have for it so far but yes they will also have 3D molds that can be linked and worn in those metaverse and hopefully many games in the future to come!
“It’s Dangerous to go in alone! Take this.”

**ACPC (Ape Coin Pet Club) 1st edition collection. The top 6,900 $APECOIN holders that have the most $APECOIN will get 1 ACPC NFT free each. The other 3,1000 ACPC NFTs will go out to some the first 200,000 $APECOIN holders randomly. **

Yes, all of them are unique in their own way some with more rare features then others and will be able to follow your character within the metaverse and games! Below are the concepts we have for it so far, but yes, they will also have 3D molds that can be linked within all the metaverses and hopefully many games in the future to come!

**Steps to Implement | The steps to implement the proposal, including associated costs, manpower, and other resources for each step where applicable. **

-Step 1 would be several demos to show the ApeCoin DAO and community to choose from for approval of the high quality raw files.
-Step 2 would be creation of all highest quality 3D unique molds for BAYC
-Step 3 would be creation of all highest quality 3D unique molds for BAKC
-Step 4 would be creation of all highest quality 3D unique molds for MAYC
-Step 5 would be creation of all highest quality 3D unique molds for CRYPTO Punks
-Step 6 Would be modifications and asset recreations for Decentraland and as well as rigging.
-Step 7 Would be modifications and asset recreations for Otherside and as well as rigging.
-Step 8 Sandbox mold and asset creation for all NFTs as well as rigging and implementing as well as any other catching up needed from previous steps.
-Step 9 Would be to complete and present the ACAC NFTs to everyone in preparation for airdropping to the first 200,000 APECOIN holders.
-Step 10 Would be to complete and present the ACPC NFTs to everyone in preparation for the airdropping to the top 6,900 APECOIN whales and the other 3,100 will be given out randomly to some of the the other first 200,000 APECOIN wallet holders.

**Overall Cost | The total cost to implement the proposal. **

$9.00 in $APECOIN

per unique 3D Mold per 3 Metaverse and per high quality raw file.
to make all:
-10,000 BAYC NFTs
-19,423 Mutant Ape Yacht Club
-9,602 Bored Ape Kennel Club
-9,999 CryptoPunks -20,000 Meebits
-10,000 ACPC (1st editions)
-200,000 ACAC (1st editions) multi-linked metaverse NFTs (Otherside, Sandbox, Decentraland and Raw Files) +plus unique custom Waifumon NFT to everyone that votes yes first 10,000 max.

Payment Vesting
Step 1 through 10. = 10% of total payment each.

**Why so cheap? **
Yes, when you google “how much does 3D character cost” first result comes up with $4,000 to $6,000 per character and with 79,024 characters and 200,000 ACAC weapons isn’t that $316,096,000 to $474,144,000 and making that times 4 (master file, Outerworlds, Decentraland, Sandbox) would make it more then like over 1 billion dollars not only $19,000,000?! This is true however with our years of experience, 3D rendering algorithms and millions of dollars spent on our current 3D Feature Film as have learned a lot that we can pass onto this project which will cut costs dramatically while also bringing the highest quality.

**Can I vote yes since I want Bored Apes to be the first MultiMeta linked wearable NFTs, but still demand an alternative budget then what you guys are asking? **
Yes! Go ahead and vote yes and in the comments, write a budget or deal you prefer so we on our end can try our best to make it work. We are willing to work with pretty much any type of alternative structure of funding of a deal with cash flow of $1 to $100,000,000 even if it comes at a loss for us. Why would we do that? As stated several times we feel this will be the future of NFT utility and we want the opportunity to work with the collection of the highest demand BAYC to use as a proof of concept to the world, and of course we want to be a part of that process since we forecast it will lead to us being the supplier to all other NFT collections as well. My main concerns are #1 highest quality delivery to you all BAYC holders, #2 Making sure my team makes a wage for all the hard work and massive number of hours they will spend helping us achieve this delivery and #3 if there are any profits it will go to continue to fund our current venture of our 3D Princess Feature Film. If it ends up I don’t make anything on this to make it happen, all is good, I am pretty much use to it anyway since already invested almost all my personal funds I have made over the years anyway on our own 3D Princess Film project so defiantly use to it already lol. Call it cringe or woke I understand lol, as Mexican American growing up watching us continued to be the last ones not represented in this space tired of waiting around for Disney to do it so we decided to do it ourselves.

**I am still looking for a reason to say no to this but can’t find any reason why. Can I just say it’s because I just don’t like, and hate your face? **

“Ok, ok all I can do is take that in, conceder it and I will just try to do my best version of whatever I think that will be.”

End of Pitch
Again, we are open to all debates, criticism, feedback, counters and thoughts since we would love to be a part of such a pioneering venture as this, and also would really love to continue to prove ourselves. Can see we have been pioneering some of the first weapon and pet wearables in Decentraland and other Metaverses, and would love to do that as well for the ACAC, ACPC and BAKC. We also really hope this idea comes to life regardless if choosing us to execute it or not since sounds like a ton of fun. So, if so or not, regardless thanks again for this opportunity in pitching this API idea to this DAO!

www.aaronleupp.com
www.twitter.com/aaronleupp

2 Likes

There’s a lot to love here. I admire your princess motivations, and the trailer seems pretty high quality. Overall my main concern is the cost, I’m not sure we’re getting $9m of value. Then again, I plan to spend my time in Otherside and Yuga has already promised 3D models for the bored ape universe so I’m not the ideal customer here.

Naively, maybe you could try creating one example character and let us see it moving around in these metaverses as a promo? Perhaps a side-by-side comparison with whatever Yuga is putting together will make the value proposition clearer. Just my 2 cents.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for reading the proposal and checking out our proof of quality and work! Yes we would love to help Yuga with the character development workload if we could. If they already have that that taken care of that is also great news since it would save a ton on costs since would eliminate 1/4 of the workload. Also yes we agree if this API idea gets to API Draft or up for vote then we would be more then happy to risk a bunch of money and time to create a demo master of the highest quality BAYC mold for you all to make final decision. That is already in motion and has been for some time however we decided if there is no demand or interest from you guys then we should just be ok with the loss of money and time we have already spent on it since as you can see we have a problem of investing and spending time on projects that have no return in site with the 3D Princess Feature Film Project. This is what we love doing so we are ok with the addition lol. So yes if you would never be interested in checking out your ape in Decentraland or Sandbox as well then you would only really be interested in the Raw file. Feel free however let us know other games you play since long term we do want this to be more then just Multi-Metaverse linked to other games as well. Regardless we know this is a step at at time process. Thanks again for your feedback!

3 Likes

Love the idea here. I feel like Yuga already has 3D models on their roadmap for both Sandbox and Decentraland. They also are already on models for Otherside as well.

Wouldn’t some of the model creation be redundant?

7 Likes

heck yes thanks so much for comment! @caseyjones.eth ! Yes we did hear some talk and saw a post of this getting started back over a year ago however since then we have not heard anything about it or seen any updates so this may have been dropped due to workload or other reasons we don’t have information on. So yes if they are still working on it or already have it finished then totally agree would not see any demand for this unless people still saw demand us making the 1 high quality mold per NFT they would all get for free for an alternative amount. However if they have dropped the project or would rather higher us to help with workload would love to do that as well. So yes we can pivot this proposal however you guys see fit since it is still in idea phase. So question is would you see value in a high quality 3D full version file for each APE they can use however they want if that is the case? Or if YugaLabs have stopped working on the Multi-Meta 4 character molds would you like us to do it instead for a rate you guys that see fit? Either way thanks again!

2 Likes

This makes sense to me. I’d assume the plan on models is to wait until Otherside opens up at which point surely Yuga will release their models for the apes to play the game. At that point you can assess what they’ve done and compare to what you think you can do, you’re perhaps in the best position to speculate about the potential value in 3rd-party skins. Hard for me to say without a deeper understanding of what Yuga will do, what you can do, and how different those are. IMO, let’s sit tight a couple months and await developments with Otherside. Just my 2 cents ofc.

4 Likes

Thanks a ton! Yes it is a solid idea and what we will do as our Plan B for sure! As of now we are seeing tons of demand and interest in this as well as several yes votes since it more BAYC members play Decentraland and Sandbox then I thought. Will ask during the API draft process and then reach out to all 10,000 BAYC owners when we get to the API Final process goes up for a vote. If we don’t get enough VP votes then will 1,000% take this route too to see outcomes and try again as pitch 2 to the DAO at that point in time. Thanks again.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@AaronLeupp.eth has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

- river

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Loved everyones feedback so far. Anyone got any thing they would like changed or debate on before we put it to a vote? Quality? Final Budget? Other Metaverse Linking aside form just Decentraland, Sandbox and Otherside? Look forward to it all. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Our team has reviewed and discussed @AaronLeupp.eth’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-moonkt

1 Like

@AaronLeupp.eth has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-moonkt

1 Like

We have sent a list of follow up questions to the author.

Kind Regards,

- river

1 Like

@AaronLeupp.eth has responded to our follow up questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-river

1 Like

I like the idea but there are a couple of areas for further consideration:
(1) The cost - We are already getting 3D renders for the Otherside and so there is a level of redundancy in the proposal. Lets confirm if there are plans or if the Otherside renders are compatible with any other metaverses first and then revisit the cost?
(2) Distribution - Why only make BAYC renders? Whilst BAYC is the OG collection that made ApeCoin DAO possible, there are other collections in the community. The widest possible distribution is what would further the ecosystem the most. We need to find a way where all key assets are considered (Punks, Meebits, MAYC, etc)

2 Likes

Thanks @StoicDegen 1,000% agree. The upper teams here at the ApeCoin DAO have been working to release a final draft soon that does include an option for all BAYC, MAYC, BAKC, Cryptopunks, Meebits to get this as well and on top of all that all $ApeCoin holders that don’t even own an NFT just $ApeCoins will also get a multi-linked metaverse wearables skins too on top of all NFT holders. That way no one is left out since you are right on the things you are addressing since they addressed it as well. With all the recent rtfkt drop sparking more excitement on this proposal I can’t wait to we release the final draft that will be ready for a vote so we can get started. Thanks your feedback means a lot and now amplifies the changes the ApeCoin DAO team and I are making is on the right track.

3 Likes

Hey ApeCoin Community,

@AaronLeupp.eth has made changes to their proposal. You can check out the changes by clicking the pencil at the top right of the post. image

- river

2 Likes

$19m?
– and for that reason, I’m out

2 Likes

haha we broke down why creating 279,024 est times 4 = 1,116,096 est - 10,000 = 1,106,096 est 3D models. As much as I would love to charge like $1 per 3D if you google "how much does 3D character cost” you will find market price is about $4,000 to $6,000 per 3D model. So if you know anyone that can do it for $1 per 3D model def let us know lol. However if you do the math we are asking about $19 est per 3D model which is 26,315 % lower then market average lol.

However as we said in this proposal you can still vote YES and comment what alternative rate you prefer. If you just don’t want this to happen too all is good thanks for checking out our proposal!

1 Like