AIP-61: Multi-meta linked NFTs - Ecosystem Fund Allocation

haha yes tried to to best since your colors seem to be changed in your pic. feel free to DM me your wallet # and if you want any changes on it via twitter @aaronleupp is my name on there. put your name so I know its you in case of confusion. happy you like it bro was fun to make :heart:

2 Likes

@Halina.eth haha 1,000% agree was fun to make it like @Moonlyght axie. makin some changes to Moonlyghts too was fun! happy you all love them :heart: least i can do for all the great feedback from this epic community!

4 Likes

Hope you all been good. Since it has been about 6 months now and this AIP has still not been up for a vote yes lol, wanted to be productive and start to work on more 3D molds to prepare just in case if passes, and here are the results so far. Still working on the realistic details but also open to all feedback as well! Thanks again everyone for your patience hopefully the ApeCoin DAO team will put this up for a vote soon! thanks again.

2 Likes

Hi Aaron, I would recommend reaching out to ape community and podcast listed in the BAYC IP map to get wider community feedback. In the last 2 weeks, I got to chat with Chili community, Ape Universe, and BAYC Taiwan and they shared unique insights on what their current holders are looking for. Some are into physical goods, fashion, and some are into beverages and drinks, some are looking to get more exposure for their apes.

The more conversation with the community, the better we would know the demand.

• Look
  • Price point
  • Utility
    etc.

Below is the list to reach out

2 Likes

Yes thanks you have already stated this two months ago. Been researching for 9 months as you said to do since I posted this proposal.

2 Likes

Great, DM as well on some of the recommendation on [1] 3D model [2] The Sandbox experience partnerships

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I am adjusting everything based on yours and everyones feedback. Means a ton! Getting stoked on this!

2 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@AaronLeupp.eth has requested to withdraw their application. This AIP will be moved to and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like