AIP Idea Checks and Balances, Apeless Fund, Governing Bodies, and Domain Councils

Ser, I believe you’ve mistaken my last post as feedback, infact it was direct opposition to both the idea presented above and having you write any sort of governance measures in these early stages.

This includes your AIP for an economic council:
https://forum.apecoin.com/t/ape-idea-ape-economic-council/5839
You have 3 active ideas now in the proposal process.

steal.neal writes: Those among us with advanced understanding of economies should meet periodically to review indicators and track the health of the $APE economy

I have data and have meticulously tracked holders and wales. This information directly contradicts statements that you continue to make about checks and balances. You’re very excited about this.

Here is the current number of wallets, including the huge increase of April:

In this data you will see that the top 100 holders currently have 52.24% of the ApeCoin in circulation. Having said that, these numbers may include locked coins for partners, Yuga Labs, and more.

Additionally, BAYC & MAYC have recieved a large number of governance tokens to each member, and you’ll find it interesting that they don’t all agree on topics regarding ApeCoin. Some groups are pooling together through the delegation system and others are coordinating their votes for ApeCoin.

There are a large number of independent minds and voters within the current system. As staking becomes implemented, more ApeCoin will be designated to the 10k collection of BAYC and 19k collection of MAYC holders. These are often individuals, each with their own agendas and interests.

I do have an interest in your third AIP proposal.
https://forum.apecoin.com/t/aip-idea-the-boredom-games/5939
And I’d like to see focus more on improving this one. Rewrite it, it’s hard to read!

I have a concern that poorly written or planned AIP Ideas will clog up and harm voter engagement. If voters have to continually snapshot vote topics like this governanance measure down, it harms more than helps. This should have started as a general discussion, please consider that approach.

4 Likes