@AllCityBAYC - Governance Steward Nomination 7/2023

Você é top AllCity, sucesso total ! :brazil:
You are top AllCity, total success! :us:

1 Like

Thank you Rubinato!!

1 Like

LFG AllCity!

Very impressive resume of experience participating in the DAO and even going through the process of producing a successful AIP yourself. You’d definitely make a great Governance Steward. Good luck for the elections!

1 Like

AllCity is omni-present and has a great pulse on the community and culture. His previous contributions and work has showcased to me he knows how to get sh*t done.

1 Like

ALL FOR ALLCITY!

The embodiment of the ApeCoin vision, ethos & ambassadorship!

4 Likes

Supporting AllCity. His understanding and knowledge go far beyond superficial hype. AllCity has demonstrated an adept ability to effectively communicate vital messages and empathize all at the same time. These are all crucial traits as a leader. Am confident that his leadership will fortify and unite both the DAO and the community.

4 Likes

Wow… This means a lot coming from you @Jetski

You are one of the realest out there. Thank you.

Friend.

My guy @JustFred always so well spoken. Really appreciate those kind words broski.

Fam frfr :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks for reaching out. @AllCityBAYC. You previous successful proposal for funding was well written and so is your current description.

ApeCoin Stewards are working level roles of people who know how to implement.

1. Good communicator in text.
  2. Good communicator in voice calls / twitter spaces.
  3. Can implement initiatives.
  4. Knows how to get the support needed. Doesn’t do things in a silo.
  5. Treat holders large and small with respect.
  6. Can work with others and will convince them even though they maybe resistant to positive change.

Looking forward to see how you will shake things up, remove fluff and focus on quality delivery at the Apecoin DAO.

Best Bigbull

3 Likes

Definitely giving you my votes.
Can’t wait to see the positive changes!

1 Like

Means a lot Lunalnverse… Reach out any time.

Appreciate you.

AC

My man… Big Bull and ApeCoinDAO you love to see it.

Glad to see you here. Made for it.

AC

Quick ‘n quirky… Always a fun time with Kyle and @Boredapegazette :blush::blush:

1 Like

Shout out to everyone who put themselves out there in round one…

No matter what the results were you’re all outstanding candidates with a ton of courage and passion for the DAO.

Looking forward to seeing each of you running for other positions in the future :muscle::muscle:

AC

4 Likes

Well Deserved AC :saluting_face:

Looking forward to the stuff you do :saluting_face:

1 Like

Ehhhhh… Thanks CEO.

Special time to be a part of ApeCoinDAO right now and hopeful to play a more formal role within it moving forward :blush:

AC

1 Like

corporation in this regard is highly appreciated. Good Luck.

1 Like

Congrats bro! Make our country recognized!! :portugal:

2 Likes

Thank you 75!!!

From Canada but love Portugal as well! Was just in Lisboa!!!

Amazing place!!!

AC

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out @Boredapegazette :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1. In a sentence or two what’s your final pitch on why $Apes should vote for you?

I have the ability to communicate with people from all walks of life. My background is in project management within a regulated industry and I’ve gone through the AIP process, so I know where the system is failing.

2. What does success and what does failure look like for the DAO?

To me, success means having our core Working Groups functioning with a steady stream of AIPs and other internal initiatives being processed without -any- misconceptions or confusion about what we’re doing and how people can participate. Failure will look like the last fifteen months.

3. What community or ecosystem in crypto do you really like (besides BAYC/ Yuga Labs) and what does that community have that ApeCoin is missing?

Right now, the hot projects are definitely Azuki and DeGods. As for what those projects have that ApeCoin doesn’t? I’d say communities who understand the benefits of holding their tokens.

4. Assuming you couldn’t vote for yourself, who would you vote for and why?

Tiger… She’s smart and has the resume to back it up. Team player. Comes across as genuine and would bring a female perspective to the Governance team. She’s also a cofounder of the Ladies of BAYC which opens up a ton of other avenues to increase meaningful DAO participation.

5. What other DAO’s do you admire and why?

I like PunkDAO because there are two unique sides. A venture side which invests in Cryptopunk-led projects for profit, and a community side that’s open to anyone who owns a Punk. They’re actually a group I plan on approaching to see if there might be a way to align a little better.

6. Do you have anything else you’d like to add or say?

ApeCoinDAO has the power to impact our entire space, we just need to make sure people know how to utilize it — including exercising their right to have a say. So have a say! Get out and vote!!

5 Likes