Ape Coin Radio presents... "Election Season"

ApeCoin Radio is a fun little experiment that @Adz and myself have spun up, attempting to lay down the tracks for what a Decentralized Radio Station could look like. More on that later.

We wanted to get this out to you asap so you could get to know your fellow members better. We’ve invited all candidates and this list will be updated as they respond.

Without further ado, ApeCoin Radio presents:

:studio_microphone::studio_microphone::studio_microphone:

Series Two: Special Council and Governance Steward Nominations (no particular order):

Archived Discourse Facilitator Candidate Podcasts

__

:studio_microphone::studio_microphone::studio_microphone:

Series Two: Special Council and Governance Steward Nomination (no particular order):

40 Likes

Exciting. Can’t wait to hear from all the candidates!

12 Likes

Love this! Thanks for putting this out there @ssp1111 !

11 Likes

Being able to hear from candidates is so important. Thanks for doing this @ssp1111 and @Adz :pray:

11 Likes

Thank you for these amazing efforts guys!
Cant wait for this to become a norm

9 Likes

This is so great. I do not envy the voters - so many good candidates! I have no idea how you all are going to choose.

Question tho: who’s joining Adz in interviewing SSP for his episode and why isn’t it me? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

This is awesome, thank you @Adz and @ssp1111!

7 Likes

Awesome way to highlight candidates :fire:

7 Likes

What a great way to introduce the candidates and highlight them

7 Likes

Love these episodes so much, love to hear more different forms of content for our DAO!! Thank you for the great work @ssp1111 @Adz :cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

Love this… Need more of it.

And can’t wait to see what other creativity will be spawned out of projected working groups like the Marketing and Communications charter. Mega shoutout to @ssp1111 and @Adz for taking the time to put these together. Both of you sound like total pros on the mic, and the production was great.

Just listened to the @BojangleGuy feature (that came off really well) and gotta say, he may or may not also have an absolute banger interview coming up in the BeyondTheSWAMP :eyes: :eyes:

Good guy. Excited to go through the rest.

AC

6 Likes

Sounds like alpha to me :eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

Would agree…

Best of luck on this, friend.

AC

6 Likes

I can’t wait for this! I’ll surely be there - thanks, SSP. We are just starting to see how powerful this DAO can be, and I’m glad to have the opportunity to help shape it with you all :purple_heart: :sparkles: .

Dvee AKA @ Zack74eth

8 Likes

Wait a minute… Zack that’s you. Had no idea.

We need an AIP spun up for name changes in here asap lol. So many great applicants!!!

AC

4 Likes

Perfect, great way to higlight the cadidates gonna hear it all!

2 Likes

Really love this idea - more of this. Great to get to know that there are real people behind the PFPs :sweat_smile:

Thanks @ssp1111 and @Adz for putting the time in to bring this to us. Hoping you guys do the same for the SC candidates!

2 Likes

Love it :weight_lifting_man:
@ssp1111 @Adz @Lost

-Mr. Hype :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks B. And yes to the candidates for Stewards and SC and then a series of getting to know our members.

Could do with some nicer looking ApeCoinRadio assets – no presh :rofl:.

The Adz & Grumpy Show on ApeCoin Radio

6 Likes

Guys this is very cool! Thanks for this.
We will be waiting for you on all top radio platforms and (I really hope so) in different languages! :fire:

5 Likes