APEcoin Educational Module: Learn to Earn

Create a curriculum for 20k University Students that will be enrolled in a Web3 Educational program, whereas the APEcoin Module would educate on the DAO, the Coin itself and encourage building within the ecosystem. After successful completion of the module, each student would have earned APEcoin.

15 Likes

This looks like something which can be done in the longer term. Would love to learn more

1 Like

Interesting idea. I suggest you start with a precise university and then expand it to other universities, in this way you would have valid feedback to use to improve the program before addressing a larger audience of students.

2 Likes

I’m looking at it being incorporated to an existing Web3 educational program, so we aren’t going out to enlist the education of it on our own. We would have the students based on their enrollment at 20k students in their program.

1 Like

I understand. I wish you the best for your project which has a lot of potential

1 Like

Ms Nfty, there was a web3 education-centric proposal that passed before, not sure if it makes sense to reach out/connect, but thought I’d mention it just in case.

1 Like

Figuring out ways to support educational efforts feels like the public goods strategy that the DAO really needs. Would love to hear more about your plan!

3 Likes

Speaking broadly, I love educational initiatives. Coinbase has done a ton of high quality work in the learn to earn space that we can learn from.

But, and this is absolutely critical, you’ll need to carefully consider how to prevent people from farming this. Consider how to build a system that will reward people who are actually interested in learning, and not those who build bots or share answers in large groups.

3 Likes

We need such educational initiatives. I think Bored Security is already doing some form of education along with a few others that I can’t remember right now. But would he great to get all these under one umbrella and also collaborate with some university. Would improve the visibility of Apecoin while also doing a service.

6 Likes

I will tap in with them to see what they are doing and how we can align and/or uplift each other! Thank you!

1 Like

This kind of reminds me of the Apecoin x Ledger (boring security) quiz concept^^

I agree that it would be a good idea to link up with the Boring Security team to see what you guys can accomplish together^^

(Boring security x thank ape x + Niftys web3 educational program could be an iconic collab)

2 Likes

This would go nicely with the AIP suggesting a starter guide AIP-251: ApeCoin DAO 101: The Ultimate Guide For ApeCoin DAO Newcomers - #9 by BojangleGuy

1 Like

Ayyyyeeee!!! I’m excited for the link up with them. Thank you @SeraStargirl

1 Like

Great idea! I wish there was something like this around when I started learning about crypto and web 3.0 There wasn’t, but its time we change that. Would love to hear more on how you plan to implement this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.