ApeCoinDAO funded primary school in Ghana

Now this makes much more sense when you describe the need being addressed, which is the actual physical infrastructure of a school. I think the following quote is what threw me off what the actual intention was:

The “Motivation” segment led me to understand that the actual outcome we want to fund is the “quality education” component, but in reality it’s the physical space in which that education is delivered that we are actually looking at building. Reading the proposal more closely, you do make mention of that, to your credit.

However, this is exactly where the yet-to-be-crafted “Rationale” section will truly make your case crystal clear. I’m looking forward to seeing this fleshed out, as here you can make the strongest arguments highlighting the need for safe, enclosed, physical spaces for learning in Ghana.

Also, AIPs can be more than one “Category,” so I would argue that this isn’t just a “Brand Decision” but also an “Ecosystem Fund Allocation” proposal as well, in that it isn’t solely to leverage the ApeCoin brand (as it’s aiding in the physical construction of a school as well). There is precedence for this, as we saw AIP-136 labeled as both.

Finally, thank you for the title update. It’s also more specific, which can only help.

2 Likes