Beta Testing Group

I’m looking for reliable beta testers who can help us with the launch of our AIP-88. You can sign up to participate and learn more on the link here:

Please sign up if you:

• Are interested in learning more about NFT drops
  • Want to be part of AIP history
  • Want to help people launch projects to earn ApeCoin
  • Have a project yourself you want to launch NFTs for
  • Are a creator, artist, entrepreneur, musician, filmmaker, or someone who consults and manages projects.
  • Can help for a couple of hours a week until the launch in March
  • Want to help promote the launch of our AIP and get other projects on board

No experience with ApeCoin or NFTs required. It is preferred, but we’ll teach you what you need to know about the tech and how things work, so don’t shy away from applying.

Thanks, fam! Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

9 Likes

Accepting ApeCoin - Sweet!

Applied

SSP🖖🏽

4 Likes

I’m down to beta test :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I signed up aswell ^^

4 Likes

This sounds great, I’m down to beta test

3 Likes

Would Love to be in the beta test Group. Just signed up !!! :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

In case anyone is looking for tools to run NFT or metaverse projects, you can beta-test these Web3 tools for free. FREE Web3 Builder Tools for Otherside Holders!

1 Like

GM How does it going with the Beta Testing group? Didn’ get any feedback so fare still ongoing?

3 Likes

Love this getting the first traction with the ApeTalent case, and 100% agree another great method for easy onboarding.

Thanks for the initiative @Vulkan :love_you_gesture:

And obviously also ready for service :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Bernard for your feedback. Your feedback helps us a lot :heart:

3 Likes

interested in being part of beta test groups

3 Likes

Just seeing this now. Is it still open to testers?

2 Likes

Hi, I wanna be a beta tester, count on me :slight_smile:
and BTW who is better first beta tester than the ring fellowship guys?

3 Likes

Small holder, but well seasoned tester! I would be happy to lend a hand testing and helping out. Feel free to ping me on here on in the Discord if any opportunities for testing emerge.

3 Likes

Dude, LFG

Count me in !!

4 Likes

Happy to assist here

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in being a participant of the Beta Testing Program. Testing on the first project (ApeTalent from AIP-91) has been completed and the report has been delivered to @holocronape based on feedback provided in the survey. Thank you to everyone who participated.

I wanted to also thank @Hangout for helping develop the survey and offering feedback along the way. Additional projects to participate in the Beta Testing program will be coming soon, with @Hangout leading the way. Stay tuned for future updates.

7 Likes

I’m all for providing feedback, especially regarding UI/UX. I think this is where the crypto space generally struggles a bit.

Count me in on this :+1:

1 Like

I think the responsibility to test the product should already go on the original team that created the product. I don’t think you need to allocate a separate fund just for this.

3 Likes

Ideally, yes there would be member(s) of the original team testing the product as well. However, some teams may lack the resources and/or time to fully test their products as much as they should. For these teams, and even those with dedicated in-house testers, a Beta Testing Group can be a valuable resource as it likely would consist of some of the most engaged and dedicated users of these platforms.

Receiving feedback on the platform, in addition to finding bugs along the way, will increase the quality of the platforms and help ensure they are in-line with DAO values and what the community wants to see built.

There is also no separate fund set aside for this group. It’s a group of people who have raised their hands to help out projects in this ecosystem.

7 Likes