Bored Gallery – Around the World / GLOBAL EXPANSION Art Gallery

Bored Gallery – Around the World

Objective: Introduce Apecoin as the primary NFT currency in collaboration with MagicEden

1. Pre-launch Buzz:
  • Utilize ~200,000 Apecoins to curate an initial exhibition featuring popular NFT collections like Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC), Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC), Otherside, Koda, etc.

• Frame these artworks in high-quality frames with QR codes linking to MagicEden for a sneak peek.

1. Marketing Approach:
  • Generate anticipation by promoting the exhibition across social media, emphasizing Apecoin’s role as the premier NFT currency.

• Engage influencers within the crypto and NFT community to create awareness.

1. On-site NFT Sales:
  • Offer a limited number of NFTs for sale directly at the gallery, with prices accessible in Apecoin.

• Explore partnerships with artists within the Yuga universe for exclusive, affordable NFT releases.

1. Global Expansion:
  • Establish a plan for the Bored Gallery to relocate every 6 months to a new international location, broadening the reach and audience.

• Each location could feature collaborations with local artists and influencers.

1. Educational Initiatives:
  • Host workshops and informational sessions at the gallery to educate visitors on the Apecoin ecosystem, NFTs, and the broader blockchain technology.
  1. Online Integration:
  • Enhance the online presence by creating a virtual exhibition on MagicEden for those unable to attend physically.

• Implement a seamless Apecoin payment system for online NFT purchases.

1. Community Engagement:
  • Foster a sense of community by encouraging visitors to share their experiences on social media, using specific hashtags related to Apecoin and the gallery.
  1. Continuous Evolution:
  • Adapt the gallery’s concept to incorporate new and trending Otherside intern NFT collections, ensuring relevance in the dynamic NFT space.

By combining the physical experience of Bored Gallery with the online capabilities of MagicEden, we aim to establish Apecoin as an integral part of the NFT ecosystem, providing a unique and immersive journey for art and crypto enthusiasts worldwide.

What do we need?
Currently, around 200,000 Apecoins to sweep some Yuga NFT’s and we need the privilege to use select Yuga NFTs.

1 Like

Reserved for changelog

Appreciate the proposal.

Isn’t this similar to or somewhat the same as the recently passed AIP-304 to which the DAO approved an 11m APE grant?

The only difference I read is the collaboration with Magic Eden.

Wouldn’t the collection from AIP-304 automatically appear on the Yuga page/section of the Magic Eden site?

Interested in hearing more of your thoughts around this.

SSP :call_me_hand:t4:

6 Likes

Absolutely, you’re right. I should have looked into that more closely. We could plan to actively pursue a direct collaboration with Magic Eden to secure a spot on their landing page for better promotion of the NFTs in this case. Additionally, we could exploring the option of creating a gallery space in Otherside, serving as a community event showcase. There are numerous possibilities to create a utility for Apecoin :cowboy_hat_face:

What do you think about it?

Br Johannes

1 Like

I think if you come back with a different plan the community would be open to discussing it. I think you’ll need something to more decisively differentiate your initiative from AIP-304. Give it some thought! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree with @ssp1111 @MemeBrains

-Mr. Hype :fire:

4 Likes

You are right. I will come back to the community with a revised plan in the coming days. The thread can be closed if needed.

2 Likes

Hi @makeagod.eth,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators