Bored Passport / Otherside Residency
- Showing loyalty to the Yuga ecosystem by obtaining residency with your NFT in the Otherside.
- Ecosystem Fund Allocation
To ensure BAYC/MAYC/BAKC remain loyal to their NFTs we propose to establish a Otherside Residency respectively are Bored Passport. The residency will act same as nesting (similar to what PROOF is doing with Moonbirds). I locks the NFT in the Otherside. Owners with a bored passport cannot sell/trade their BAYC/MAYC/BAKC NFTs while in residency status (nested). To be able to sell/trade a BAYC/MAYC/BAKC NFT, the NFT need to be un-nested. Same procedure as apestake.io.
All nested NFTs receive ApeCoins for the residency period / nesting period as loyalty bonus.
BENEFIT TO APECOIN ECOSYSTEM:
- Guarantee a strong committed community believing in the long term potential of Yuga.
- Avoid farming on blur or other potential platforms as the residency is more appealing and able to create loyalty values within the Yuga ecosystem
PLATFORMS & TECHNOLOGIES:
- No rocket science. Can be implemented at low cost in the current website.
STEPS TO IMPLEMENT & TIMELINE:
- IT set up cost would be in a healthy cost level. Apecoin rewards system to be decided by the Council.
Sup superbored! Technical question: isn’t that something that Yuga would have to implement?
Yes. Both Yuga and ApeCoin should set this up to link ApeCoin to the Yuga System. So it will be a full in-house loyalty program. Similar to what airlines do with their mileage programs.
Hmm. I’m curious about how AIPs work that request/demand actions from Yuga directly.
Unfortunately, I’m not a MAYC/BAYC/BAKC Holder but this idea sounds cool for the community. Tbh, I don’t know the benefits for Yuga and how You’ll deal with them, but hope that You’ll find the way.
A legal loyalty program is what we do with our apecoins, we delegate or hold them for voting power, or even stake them to earn income, etc…
Hi @superbored ,
The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.
If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.
A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.
Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?
We look forward to hearing from you.
This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.
Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].
A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.
- Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
- @superbored please see your messages for the next steps.
Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea