Implementation Update | AIP-102: Add Proposal Overview

AIP Name: AIP-102: Add Proposal Overview

Implementation Status: Complete

Author: @Vulkan

Abstract Summary: Each Tuesday, the official ApeCoin Twitter account sends out some really great stats in threads like this one that show a high-level overview of where the group of active proposals stand. The end of the thread also contains a useful chart like the one below.

This helps me (and I’m guessing many others) visualize where proposals are at in the process, but I would like to take it a step further to add even more detail to this useful table.

I am proposing/requesting the Cartan team add the following:

1. Add the table in the screenshot above to this Discourse forum home page
  2. Include a way to click on each of the numbers in the screenshot above and have it display a pop-up containing links to all the proposals in the category clicked on (ex. If I click on the “5” in the “Moderator Review” column, I want to see which five proposals are in that status).

Overall Cost: There is no cost associated with this AIP.

Related AIPs: AIP-1: Proposing the DAO - Process & AIP-7: Restructuring the Forum Categories - Informational

Timeline Updates:

Interview Q&A:
1. The ApeCoin DAO has posted a few resources on navigating the AIP process, including a series of Discourse posts 1; based on your experience, are these resources and the website helpful for drafting an AIP?
Yes, each of these resources have been helpful. Thank you for putting these together.

2. Have there been any delays or changes to the original timeline?
The original timeline became longer than anticipated, likely affected by the change in DAO Administration team earlier this year. This task was originally earmarked for the original Admin team but was included in the transition.

3. Was there any part of the AIP process in which you felt the least supported?
Support was not an issue, but possible this AIP held a lower priority through the Admin transition (which is totally fine).

4. Do you have anything you would like to tell the community?
We are working on implementing this AIP in a different, more simpler way and hope to have it completed soon.

5. Do you provide consent to share these questions with the community in this forum?
Yes

1 Like