👋 Introduce yourself

Hi Aperwin, nice to meet you and thanks for replying!

Based on the success of the NFTs, I’m also a big believer in the future of this DAO (although there’s still a lot to be done).

Hugs.

3 Likes

Hi Jacob, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

I’ve never seen anything about your project, but it looks interesting, it will soon get enough attention to get to Elon haha.

Like you, I’m also excited to help make apecoin a large-scale adopted currency, but for that you need to get your hands dirty! For now I don’t have any NFT from the collections, but I hope to be able to buy it soon.

I will follow you on social media, thanks again for participating!

Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi blazhe, nice to meet you and thanks for replying!

I believe that most of us don’t have at least one NFT from the collections, but there’s no reason to be sad, soon there will surely be more for the ApeCoin community (considering that they will be needed for the metaverse).

Regards!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you too!

3 Likes

Hi! Great project. I have decided to give up my human status and become an Ape. Ape together, sstrrongg! :muscle:

11 Likes

Hi All, I’m just a curious guy joining from France :fr: . A very small player in the space, but with a huge appetite to learn and grow by sharing with you Ape fellows! :pray:

5 Likes

Hi all, my name is Siddharth and it’s nice to be a part of this group. I don’t have BAYC, don’t have MAYC, don’t have BAKC, don’t have Crypto punks nor Meebits, but I have one ape coin to join this party. This ape coin is the only connection i have with BAYC and it damn feels good. I’m here to be the part of the revolution in the web3 space. This is a great form to disscus on web3 and future of ape coin. I’m also here to make some new friends.

Cheers :blush:

4 Likes

hey guys I’m zack I’m fairly new to the crypto world but I do own a little chunk of the stuff I’m here to grow my understanding of web3 and the whole crypto/metaverse world im 19 from Vancouver Canada

6 Likes

I am Robert or better know as Mutant Ape #6390

my twitter: https://twitter.com/mayc6390

I have been investing and learning about crypto for about 14 months now. I’m bullish on Ape!

9 Likes

Yo,

I’m gcowboy.eth, pew pew! I bought my first bored ape back when they were around 0.5 ETH. Currently, I hope to build one of the first sub-DAOs to Ape DAO by governing with $APE through the multiple individuals that act as BAYC #5074 at Cheetah Gang DAO. Sound confusing? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

What’s up everyone. Old HVAC tech here, I love knowledge and the pursuit of it. Trying to learn web3, crypto etc. This old dog wants some new tricks.

3 Likes

Hello friends, I’m from Canada :canada: and you can call me Vael
Happy to see a bunch of new faces join the Ape ecosystem!
Can’t wait to get to know everyone and help build $APE into something MAGNIFICENT! :banana:

8 Likes

Hello Everyone, new to NFT and all the web3 thing, but look forward to seeing all the great stuff APE can bring upon to the world!! :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Nope, sounds amazing :fire::rofl::+1:.

4 Likes

Hello all,
I got into crypto because I was interested in web3. Currently doing nothing to progress by web3 knowledge…I’m great at procrastinating :slight_smile:
I’m looking into tutorials to get ahead on web3. The last one I found was about a year old and seemed to be outdated by the looks of the latest reviews which tells me that web3 development is progressing fast!
I’m hoping after a year or two of intense web3 development, I’m able to switch over from mobile development to web3 full time. Until then, just gonna play around with tokens.
Nice to meet you all!

5 Likes

Hi there Apemates! So exciting to be part of this amazing community. Love the energy here!

I am a lead developer(Python/NodeJS) and currently learning Solidity to get onto the Web3 bandwagon full time and contribute to this ecosystem. Hope to own a BAYC someday. For the moment, got hold of a few $APE.

Great to be here and see you guys on the Otherside :innocent:

4 Likes

Hey guys, really pumped to be a part of the :gorilla: community.

I am the founder of https://babylon.finance. Excited about NFTs and DeFi.

On a mission to onboard the next 100M users in 18 months to make sure we get free digital ownership and financial freedom before it’s too late

8 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m mythion. Glad to be a part of this! https://twitter.com/Mythion

I’m one of the co-founders of GOMR!

Get Outta My Room is a Metaverse NFT project creating 3D bedroom NFTs in which owners can hang up other NFTs they own in their rooms. Our designers have worked with Marvel and Disney and on movies like Transformers, The Lion King, and more.

You can find our communities at Get Outta My Room! | Linktree

Super excited to be a small part in this amazing new future.

4 Likes

Hello and GM everyone, I’m honored to be here! My name is Amplify, I’ve been working in crypto since 2017 and joined the vibrant Ape community in June last year. I’m excited to watch the community expand through Apecoin DAO and work with you all in the future!

I’m primarily an independent asset manager and am now working on expanding to decentralized markets using Babylon Finance to create investment DAO’s for communities. I want to help enable people to invest in DeFi and crypto together. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello family,

I’m @jeffalomaniac. I’ve been building with @apeordie down in Costa Rica looking to expand the BAYC ecosystem and utilize $APE in our endeavours.

Our use case will be launching very soon and we will be submitting our AIP Idea simultaneously. Very Very excited.

theloadedapes.com
https://twitter.com/loadedapes

6 Likes