Introducing ApecoinDAO: Weekly AMA Sessions for Newcomers

Hosting a weekly or bi-weekly AMA (Ask Me Anything) session on Discord or Twitter to introduce newcomers to ApecoinDAO could be a fantastic idea. These sessions could provide in-depth knowledge about Apecoin’s governance structure, utility, and forum, giving participants a better understanding of how the platform works and how they can actively participate in it. By offering a platform for open dialogue and answering questions from the community, these AMAs can help improve the knowledge acquired by newcomers and build more confidence in Apecoin among its users. This initiative could foster a sense of transparency, trust, and engagement within the community, ultimately strengthening the bond between ApecoinDAO and its members.

18 Likes

Nice idea it would help alot especially with how to join the discussion forum

4 Likes

Like the concept it’s going to be quite educative

3 Likes

I so much love this idea becuse its makes new comers fukky aware of the community instaesd of leaving some in a confused state

2 Likes

Quite an innovative idea

1 Like

A good idea and a necessary one because many newbies don’t know what DAO is all about

1 Like

I do like this idea as there’s a certain expectation of knowledge in other spaces & areas - people can easily get lost/not understand and be put off the DAO immediately & perhaps forever.

These AMAs would also compliment the other things we have going on by allowing them to continue at a higher (knowledge) level. You’ll basically be preparing people with all the basics, history, structure, etc etc (there’s a lot to get to grips with).

Hope to see this done. :muscle:

3 Likes

There was a more scale proposal about creating APE University discussed in this topic. AMA is good as well, but the idea to educate newcomers, like the guys from Boring Security do, I like more.

2 Likes

It’s important to make sure that new users have a smooth and positive onboarding experience and to provide them with the resources and support they need to understand the DAO. Just as suggested a weekly sessions is a wonderful idea because the users will be well informed about the DAO’s structure and history would be very beneficial and could help to build a more engaged and knowledgeable community.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.