Keeping up with the Apes : Never miss any new developments 🦍🔊🦍🔊

Beta launch of AI newsletter for summaries of Twitter spaces

TLDR : 60 day trial run of this as a Pilot project

The intent of making this post is to gauge the interest and viability of this idea and learn something new in the process

What I want to do ?

Provide free coverage to each and all community members and shows covering each and every aspect of the discussion around apecoin, its ecosystem other shows in its fold.

Running a pilot project in order to receive feedback, incorporating said feedback and then continuing to iterate upon it, all simultaneously. Deploying new changes, and testing them in the real world.

I did scale up the code for handling data @ scale, let’s see if the systems I put in place

Basically, learning a lot of things and acting upon those insights. While being able to provide value to the ecosystem as a whole.

The insights gathered from this experience will shape how we’ll proceed further, as we scale upwards.

Call to Action :

Sign up for a free summary of The ApeComms Twitter spaces here in form of a newsletter → Audience Signup Form

I’ll start with ApeComms, and I intend on covering more spaces as we go. It all depends upon how well I’m able to establish our scaling systems (and deploying that kinda stuff over the cloud is pretty expensive in terms of manpower)

With the goal of covering most of, if not all of the spaces and discussions relevant to our ecosystem before the end of the pilot.

Overall Cost to the Ecosystem :

None, zilch, nada, nien, zero, 0 $ APE

If you’re Interested in getting your show covered under this pilot run, register here : Creator Registration form

With this, you’ll get you covered and at zero cost

You just need to provide a few details, like what do you cover, what’s your average audience turnout (these analytics you can get from Super Spaces) and we’ll get back to you if you’re a fit according to our criteria.

PS :

This endeavour is not gonna be an inexpensive one, (even excluding my own time and effort) the API costs, cloud deployment and the ongoing and recurring costs are gonna add up quick.

I’ll hold this up on my own for as much as I can, but the sustainment of this will depend upon the community.

Here’s a new wallet address which I’ve made, any help will be greatly appreciated :
0x1c060c5f18ff4056daDcaBf34371901546f26f04

I’ll appreciate your consideration

Any help is greatly appreciated, be that financially, morally or by spreading the word or any combination of all of these.

If this is not for you, I appreciate it regardless

Have an awesome day, Anky out :saluting_face:

1 Like

So wait, is this an AIP or just a general project that is a proof of concept that you implemented and want beta testers for?

6 Likes

So this is a splinter off part from another AIP, but for a specific use case, i.e. the validation of a Proof of Concept

It’s an AIP to validate this proof of concept. It’s to pick up as many people and projects to cover along the way while this AIP goes through its processes.

Time and time again, we’ve seen that the best way of getting eyes on your project is to go through the AIP processes as you expose a lot of different people to what you’re doing.

Also, if the Main AIP doesn’t go through for any reason, one can rest assured that this pilot project (using the ACT stack, mind you) is seen to it’s logical end if that makes sense

Hope that clears it up :wink: @LiveFast9986

2 Likes

Only 2 people have signed up for these summaries rn, I’ll wait for a couple more days before starting out the summary mails.

Once again, this is completely free. Pull up and Pull through

2 Likes

Signed up, happy to test and see what comes out.

1 Like

I am in. This is a great idea.

This is amazing :+1::ok_hand:, and I have signed up. Cheers to not missing any new developments again :beers: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks, you must’ve received a welcome email. (lmn if you didn’t get it)

and that’s the aim, not missing anything ever again

1 Like

Any suggestions for me, or any spaces you’d like covered (ideally those whose hosts / cohosts you know)

If they are relevant to our discussion, we can get them covered @Wagmilfg

Thanks for the support @bigbull

I’m in the process of onboarding some mocaverse community spaces, lmn and I’ll share the forms for them as well

We start shortly, let’s get this done

Thanks @Ancestor, you must’ve received a welcome email. (lmn if you didn’t get it) and that’s the aim, not missing anything ever again

1 Like

Hi @CEOofWeb3.0 ,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Signed up I await your amazing news letters :smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @CEOofWeb3.0 ,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @CEOofWeb3.0 please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can once again propose the idea.

-@Facilitators

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators