Learning about the $Ape Assembly.. and how to join!

Don’t know what the $Ape Assembly is or how to join? Check out the info below:

$Ape Assembly was included in the passing on AIP-239. Learn more about AIP-239: AIP-239: Working Group Guidelines & The Governance Working Group Charter

Ape Assembly was formed to facilitate WG steward elections & more!

How to join:

Information regarding the process of linking your “Discourse forums” profile with “discord”. Full guide in the Apecoin Community Discord!:white_heart:http://discord.gg/apecoindao

$APES ASSSSEMBLE! Get involved and join the assembly!:fire:

The more Apecoin DAO members we can get to join this collective the better! We need more minds & voices to help make this collective great!

If you are already ‘discourse level 2’ please take the time to join us in the discord and get involved in more assembly discussions!

Please leave a comment below if you have any questions on how to join etc! I’m sure there are a lot of us here who are excited to help you learn more :purple_heart:

& save this post on twitter to reference in the future :blush:

25 Likes

Excited to see that collective grow! :tada:

8 Likes

This is great Sera! Thanks so much for putting it together. And always love your art! :fire:

8 Likes

yes indeed ser I am as well :handshake:

5 Likes

Thank you AA! Hoping it can help with the onboarding process :saluting_face: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Mmmm I like ASSembling

5 Likes

good job @SeraStargirl. Useful information for all new members and beautiful slide graphics.

6 Likes

GM :coffee:

Thanks for this Sera and for everything else you do for our space!

I have met all the requirements already by A LOT, but have only been here for 10 days so counting down the days…
(Need 15 days for Trust Level 2)

@swickie said she would help me with the next steps once I’m Level. 2 is reached

Looking forward to see how else I can help move this space forward :handshake:

7 Likes

Hie!!! Nice to see ya here! You’re doing swell.

3 Likes

Four bonks for you ser * bonk * * bonk * * bonk * * bonk *

2 Likes

Happy to see you are on your way :smiley:
Almost there!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. If all goes well, I will join the $Ape Assembly tomorrow :handshake:

3 Likes

Nice, good work, i hope that collective grow fast

3 Likes

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

(minimum is 20 characters)

1 Like

Thanks for the information, I’m new to the forum and I’m participating in the 3rd season of the ape and I hope to contribute as much as possible to the growth of the communities

4 Likes

Really good bro, I liked that content…

3 Likes

Apes Assemble

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing it Sera

3 Likes

Thank you @SeraStargirl for demystifying the Assembly and giving clarity on the joining process for new folks joining the DAO

3 Likes

This is very helpful, thank you!

3 Likes