@Linstro.eth - Marketing & Communications WG Nomination 1/2024

Personal Information

Discourse ID: @Linstro.eth

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LinstroETH

Country of Residence: Taiwan

Educational Background: Harvard University

Professional Background: Co-Founder and Chief Creative at Black Buddha Media Group, a company that focuses on brand strategy, content production, social media, PR, licensing/ad endorsement, and partnerships to drive growth for businesses and brands. APAC Director of Partnerships for Bruce Lee Family Companies. Builder and strategist of brands, new and existing.

Nomination Statement

Concise statement on why you are running for the Marketing & Communications WG Steward

I have a strong belief in the future of Apecoin Dao’s success. My 2 decades of experience in growing brands + businesses put me in an unique position to dedicate my skillset to also helping the dao as a Steward in its Marketing & Comms initiatives.

Motivation

Details on your motivation for becoming an ApeCoin DAO Marketing & Communications WG Steward

I have been tracking and observing the DAO’s growth since its inception. Seeing the growth and evolution, I believe the timing is perfect for me to be a part of the Working Group as a Steward, and apply my skillsets and experiences to help the DAO continue to succeed.

Rationale

Share relevant experience and skills that will bring value to the ApeCoin community

The challenges that ApeCoin DAO faces are unique and dynamic. Having built and grown a variety of brands + businesses, it gives me a wide range of diverse experiences and skills to apply to the Ape Coin DAO. Additionally, as an entrepreneur, I have faced the challenges of assisting a spectrum of different business needs. The most significant focus of the ApeCoin DAO is not extracting value, but creating value through education, outreach, and supporting each builder that is motivated to being a part of the ecosystem in a meaningful way.

Specifications

Further describe relevant experience, including crypto and governance participation, and/or ideas for DAO improvement

N/A

Concluding Statement

Summarize your statement as to why you are the best choice for Marketing & Communications WG Steward

ApeCoin DAO represents a diverse audience and collection of talent. I believe my 2 decades of immersing myself in international business & brands, makes me the best choice to leverage my cultural sensibilities to not only work with a diverse team and dynamic goals, but also in evolving the grassroots groundswell that already exists.

3 Likes

Hello, please feel free to comment or ask any questions. I will be sharing more details of my experience and thesis for the DAO. Excited to be here. BAYC #8267 reporting for duty.

3 Likes