My Birthday present: Ignite the Partnership Dudes!

Abstract:
The $Ape token is proposed to serve as a symbol of humorous collaboration and deal flow within our decentralized community. While I may not hold BAYC/MAYC tokens, I strongly believe that the potential partnerships that will drive the growth of Apecoin lie within the realms of Web3, AI, Sports, and Finance. My goal is to foster a movement that brings something truly remarkable to our ecosystem, uniting partners in unprecedented ways for business.

Author:
Greetings, esteemed community members! I am the Partnership Dude, equipped with approximately one year of experience in Web3. Although I won’t divulge personal details just yet, rest assured, my commitment to partnerships is unwavering. I possess nothing of my own; everything I have has been bestowed upon me. Hence, my devotion lies in forging alliances each and every day.

Socials:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PartnershipDude
Discord: PartnershipDude#0
Telegram: PartnershipDude

Motivation:
The current state of collaboration within Apecoin is lackluster, and it is a significant impediment to our progress. Moreover, the untapped potential for growth when real-world businesses intertwine with Apecoin is tremendous. If we can infuse more fun into our collaborations, leveraging the technological prowess of Apecoin DAO, and establish connections with businesses and partners beyond the digital realm, only then can our ecosystem experience exponential growth.

Rationale:
The rationale behind this proposal is simple: let’s inject humor into our partnerships. I aspire to lead a movement that amplifies deal flow, connecting the most brilliant minds in Web3, AI, Sports, and Finance. By doing so, we can derive enjoyment from our pursuits while achieving remarkable outcomes.

Specifications:
To be a part of this movement, there are no complicated protocols to follow. If you possess bright ideas and a great sense of humor, you are more than welcome to join. Let’s revolutionize the way we engage in partnerships and generate wealth, pioneering a new utility: partnerships themselves. Consider the possibilities:
• Facilitating $100M in deal flow within one year.
• Assembling a community of five thousand partnership dudes within one year.
• And much more fun to follow.

What’s in it for DAO members?
• Exclusive access for all community members to participate in this movement.
• Exclusive access to a community of 5,000 funny and driven individuals united by a common purpose: partnerships.

Steps to Implement:
• This proposal aims to garner 200 likes from the community.
• Once approved, we will proceed with necessary implementations.
• The team will be revealed, establishing transparency and trust.
• A dedicated Twitter community will be launched, facilitating communication and updates.
• Subsequent updates and developments will be shared promptly.
• Together, we will embark on a journey of exciting and progressive steps.

Timeline:
The implementation phase is estimated to take 0-6 months, and scaling will occur within 6-12 months.
Overall Cost: This endeavor requires no financial investment; it is driven by our collective passion and dedication.

By presenting this proposal as a birthday gift to everyone, I aim to ignite a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie within our community. Let us seize this opportunity to redefine what partnerships mean to us, foster a culture of fun, and unleash the full potential of Apecoin together.

Proposals submitted to the AIP Ideas category can be vague, incomplete ideas. Topics submitted here are not required to be submitted as a formal AIP Draft Template, however, you may still use the template if you wish.

I do not think you need any DAO for being an any kind of promoter.

1 Like

Hey PD, thank you for your idea.

Apologies if I missed it somewhere in the text - what precisely is being built here? Generally, the final product/service would appear in the Abstract section.

Is this perhaps a collection of 5,000 NFTs?

This makes me feel like I’m being sold something, which reduces my trust. I’ts also not clear/sus as to why the team can’t be revealed right away. Just personal feedback, though, maybe others read it differently :heart:

4 Likes

Not too sure if I read this right but is this proposal for ApeCoin to collaborate with a project or are we trying to implement a system to make it easier for ApeCoin to collaborate with Web 2 brands?

1 Like

I truly appreciate your perspective on this. :partying_face:

May I kindly ask what actions you recommend I take?

I am eager to contribute to the partnerships and enhance the flow of deals within the DAO.

Didn’t know prior to this time that the final product. I want to enhance dealflow across the DAO. What are your thoughts on a more effective approach?

Yes Zoopie. You get the point and I appreciate it. What do you think is a better way to go about this?

Hi @PartnershipDude,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Chris

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@PartnershipDude has requested to withdraw their application. This AIP will be moved to and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

Kind Regards,

-Chris

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.