New Year/Christmas apecoinDAO

HELLO EVERYBODY
I was thinking if we could organize ourselves to do a video call or something on discord or the forum this end of the year, so we could share some games, interactions, sweepstakes or even some kind of hidden friend among us members of apecoinDAO, a day to celebrate the existence of our community and we also celebrate Christmas and New Year.

Do you like the idea?
santa-claus-acegif-1

12 Likes

i totally agree and would like that

1 Like

Hey, @felipesilva !
Amazing idea. Christmas vibes are the best! I’ll be happy to join it and meet ApecoinDAO members! But organisation will be quite difficult - we all live in different timezones, so we’ll have to solve this puzzle.

Also, a small suggestion - we can prepare some speech about our owns (or our country) traditions for the New Year or Christmas - it can be quite fun.

-loowl

3 Likes

Love this idea! We have to try organize it

1 Like

Maybe hold Christmas quizzes, contests among the participants. There may be a competition for a gingerbread house in the style of ApeCoin. That would be fun

1 Like

Very cool idea! You can also arrange a game of secret Santa, where everyone leaves their wallet and gives each other gifts. For example, any NFT 2-5$

4 Likes

Wooow cool idea! i will be with you)

3 Likes

Hello, @loowl !

We really have this divergence in time zones, but we could have some interactions during the week of Christmas and New Year, we could tell some stories or even if we made a secret friend among the members of the DAO, I would really like someone from the ADM of our DAO , could make this viable.

1 Like

haha ha.

Very good it would be cool

This idea is awesome, can @AllCityBAYC @bigbull help us do this?

1 Like

Absolutely love the idea of spending a week on such activities, it’d be really great!

On the one hand, this is a great idea. But from a security point of view, I don’t think so. Personally, I try not to interact with NFT and tokens received over the air to my wallet. I think many share my caution, especially those who have faced losses. Perhaps there are some alternative options. I’ll think about it

4 Likes

Some New Year crazy quest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool idea! And it would also be possible to create some “gift cards” that can be bought for $APE and sent to any wallet. And when you open the postcard - there is some amount of $APE or for the especially happy - NFT

1 Like

I would love to participate in some kind of festive event APE

1 Like

I like the idea! It’s a great way to celebrate the community and the holiday season. Let’s plan a fun event for ApecoinDAO members. :tada::christmas_tree::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

good , very good. I’m in

2 Likes

It is really important to take care of security, but you can also do it by creating a new wallet just to carry out these types of interactions, but we will need help, so someone from the council can help us all carry out this end of year celebration.

This idea is very good!

1 Like

interesting idea. I will participate surely.

1 Like