Tracking Events within the ApeVerse with A.C.T. (ApeCoin Tracker)

Loved that idea, like that we always keep updated :grin:

2 Likes

Good work, keep it up buddy!

3 Likes

Fully functional now… Thanks @CEOofWeb3.0

2 Likes

Love it, Let’s get that going :saluting_face:

1 Like

Thanks fren, Hope it helps

2 Likes

Keeping people upto date is what I want. Let’s scale this up now

1 Like

Aye Aye CEO Thumbs up for this initiative :fire: :sunglasses:

@CEOofWeb3.0 I’m really loving this :fire: :sunglasses: Keep Pushing

3 Likes

Love to see it. Let’s goo

1 Like

It will! Great for tracking

2 Likes

Yeah its always good to keep up with everthing

2 Likes

Expanding into the Regional Ape communities as we speak. Let’s get all regional apes on board and help them contribute in a coordinated manner.

Spread the word, fren :saluting_face:

2 Likes

We will, buddy, can’t wait to see this :saluting_face:

1 Like

I’m SOOOOO excited for this! Setting up NOW!!!

2 Likes

Did you like it Mis ? Pray tell :eyes:

1 Like

Added functionality for Regional Apes to coordinate events within their fold and with other regional ape communities.

All I need now is to onboard communities like Bored Canadians, Chinese and French apes. Then we can run a pilot to test out the efficacy of this implementation

@Halina.eth would be proud

1 Like

Oh that sounds great! Adding functionality for Regional Apes to coordinate events is a game-changer. Getting Bored Canadians, Chinese and French apes onboard is gonna be lit! Can’t wait to see how the pilot turns out. Keep us posted, my friend!

1 Like

Here’s the forum post which you can follow : Infrastructure for Regional Ape event Coordination

1 Like

Excellent improvement. I was asking @AllCityBAYC about this exact issue of when are spaces just yesterday.

Great job. Should be given some APE as an award for this.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you for your hard work and for sharing this valuable integration with us. I appreciate you providing clear instructions. Your contribution will undoubtedly encourage more members to engage and contribute to the discussions in the ApeVerse. Trying this now.

2 Likes