Video game school for Apes who can't play good

Is it impossible to carry out training remotely online? Do you really need ELITE real estate to ensure the required result? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Very interesting, the gaming world has been growing more and more with technology, and bringing this to the community could be very beneficial, considering that people are becoming more interested in games with each passing day.

2 Likes

I am also confused by the need for luxury real estate. On the one hand, APES have to hold their face and show that they are really cool. But on the other hand, it’s probably not worth throwing money away for the sake of luxury real estate. Take a property in another city and there will be more budget for employee salaries.

3 Likes

I think gaming would be the next big thing and I’m ready for that

2 Likes

I can’t figure out if this is a real offer or a sarcastic one? :thinking:

3 Likes

I think this is still a joke. Although the core of the idea itself is good.

2 Likes

Now, this is an AIP I can get behind… great idea @boredelon !

I think you should bring in Hideo Kojima as an instructor, and being that he isn’t cheap, I would increase your budget by an extra $5,000,000.

I’ll leave my questions for you inside the computer.

2 Likes

I agree with this. Although I think we should budget at least $100 million to give this school an endowment that can guarantee its success for generations to come. Because being honest, most apes can’t play good, and they’re simply providing exit liquidity to washed up former professional gamers who are dumping our coins and sending us to zero. This AIP can change that.

3 Likes

Need more gold my Lord :joy:

2 Likes

I think that input devices such as gamepads, keyboards and mice must be encrusted with diamonds, otherwise game progress will be extremely unproductive :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Now I think I understand the rules of the game in this topic)

2 Likes

It’s gonna need to be at LEAST… three times as big as the school in your picture.

5 Likes

Hi @boredelon ,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

…he’s absolutely right.

1 Like

I like such initiatives) But instead of Hideo Kojima, we need to attract some kind of e-sports team.

1 Like
  1. What

How… dare… you…

3 Likes

What? Who? When? What are we talking about? :thinking:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @boredelon

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @boredelon please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea.

-@Facilitators

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators