Vulkan - Notice of Resignation Effective March 31, 2024

Dear Community,

I am writing to formally announce my resignation from my position as DAO Secretary, effective on March 31st, 2024. This decision was not made lightly, but after careful consideration I have decided it is time for me to pursue new challenges and opportunities.

It has been an honor to serve the community as both a WG0 Steward and then DAO Secretary. I want thank the community and specifically the Governance Stewards for giving me the opportunity to do so. I have learned a lot in these roles, both personally and professionally.

It has been remarkable to witness how far the DAO has come the past year. Community members have taken on the Forum Facilitator role and three Working Groups have formed with another on the way. In addition, an ApeChain solution and Formula 1 partnership were recently approved by the community.

While I am stepping down from my official role, I will of course remain an active member of the community and help contribute where I can. Thank you for your understanding and please reach out if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Vulkan

27 Likes

It’s been an honor and a pleasure having you as our WG0 Steward and DAO Secretary, Vulkan. Your services will be missed, but I know your presence will remain with us.

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the DAO, and best of luck to you in whatever comes next.

9 Likes

DAO OG… Happy to have worked with you this long and consider you a true friend in the space, Vulkan. I’ve learned a lot from you since coming into the DAO, both as a community member and Steward. Best of the best right here!!

Don’t hesitate to reach out at any point should you wish to come back — on any capacity. You will always have a place with the GWG.

Gonna miss ya fam.

AC

12 Likes

Vulkan,

Sad to hear that but nevertheless , we appreciate all the hard work and time you have poured into for us. Wishing you all the best famz :heart:

6 Likes

Hi @Vulkan,

Thank you for your dedicated contribute. Your contributions have been invaluable in shaping the direction of our community.

As you transition into this new chapter, know that your expertise and guidance will be greatly missed. Thank you for everything DAO OG.

Best,
-Mr. Hype :fire:

7 Likes

Ffs. SMH. Really surprised and sad to read this. However, can’t be mad at anyone for wanting to progress themselves and their career. You’ll be missed. GL mate & thanks :handshake::saluting_face:

7 Likes

Was great journey to worked with u. And learning so much from you. Wish you all the best! And appreciate all your help and support during the past few months. Looking forward to see your next adventure

5 Likes

You’re going to be so missed and I wish you the best in your endeavours

5 Likes

Thank you Vulkan for all you’ve done for the DAO! We wouldn’t be where we are today without you. It’s been such an honor to work with you both on ApeComms and WG0. I look forward to seeing what you do in your next chapter and wish you the best of luck! :gorilla: :blue_heart:

9 Likes

It’s be a pleasure working and talking with you the last few months. I wish you all the best in this next chapter of your career.

3 Likes

Loved seeing your dao content! Good luck on your future endeavors :saluting_face:

5 Likes

whatever you feel is good for you Vulkan and thank you for everything you tried to do an dwork!
I hope you not another one that resigning because you moving to the BAYC council also.
I hope its something that you truly love, that will give you positive chalanges.

4 Likes

Thanks Vulkan for all you have done for the Dao, we wouldn’t be where we are without your great efforts.

5 Likes

Thanks for all your help and support over the last year @Vulkan, greatly appreciated sir

Best of luck on your new adventures

3 Likes

Whoah Vulkan, best of luck in your endeavors mate.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.