AIP-187: Expanding web3 Access

@river – hi there! Hope you enjoyed the weekend. I just wanted to check in on next steps and to see if there are additional questions / information I might provide. Please let me know, and thanks! To check: will I then revise my proposal (based on the questions posed so far) and submit to the Live-AIPs to be voted on?

Hey @NFTxExplore!

Your AIP is currently going through a final review with our analysts before being sent off to Special Council. We have no further questions at this time and will notify you with the next steps or questions if they arise :slight_smile:

Thank you,

river

2 Likes

river –

Thanks so much for letting me know, and appreciate the update!

Looking forward to next steps –

Onward,
NFTxExplore

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

We have no further questions for @NFTxExplore. This AIP is now with the Special Council for Administrative Review.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

river

1 Like

I need you to rethink the language here and be politically correct first before we start a talk about Moldova and it’s restrictions.
First of all “not a conflict” - it’s a full RU invasion of EUROPE after many other Soulth and east territories, let’s don’t forget the RU is in conflict with many world countries and officially a terrorist state.
I bet tat many would be gladly supporting half of European countries that suffered so much from red state takeover of their territories during ,let’s say, a decade¿
Very important geographic correction: Moldova is Central Europe , let’s don’t forget that geographical center of Europe located in Karpatian region of UKRAINE, which is the biggest country of Europe Ny mainland. After goes Spain and France excluding its islands.
I think it is crucial to eliminate the most political part of your discussion and get yo the point only.

So, This must be reviewed and rewritten.
All the beginning statement - it’s just wrong.

Hello everyone,

After review, this Topic submitted by @NFTxExplore is ready for vote. The proposal will be posted on Snapshot at the next weekly release, which this time will be the 26th of January, 2023 at 21.00 EST // 27th of January, 2023 02.00 UTC.

Best,
-mallard

3 Likes

Mallard – thanks so much for the update. Quick question: based on the questions that were previously posed, should I revise / address and add that information to my proposal before it moves forward to the vote? Thanks!

This proposal is live for Snapshot vote at Snapshot . The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM ET.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimise for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

-moonkt

The voting has closed for this proposal and it has not been accepted.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Reject AIPs subcategory.

-moonkt