AIP-214: Sponsoring The DAM Show + Live Game Shows

Appreciate the kind words All City! Excited for your magazine, i’ve shared your link with 10KTF content creators

3 Likes

Great… Was actually just going through more submissions and came across yours. Will be reaching out to everyone midweek.

Good luck with the AIP. You have my support :+1:

3 Likes

Hello @atareh.eth

Thank you for your contribution to the community and for sparking discussion here. We are nearing the seven day window here for community discussion. The following step will be to move to Draft Preparation. If you would like to extend the discussion period by another seven days, please let us know within the next 24 hours.

Best,
-mallard

4 Likes

Hey mallard, all good to go to draft prep.

2 Likes

Hey @atareh.eth,

I’ve been having discussions with you across the other platforms and realized that I wanted to come and leave a few comments here as well. I did upvote this Idea when I saw it was proposed last week, and we had the opportunity to chat in Discord that day too. It’s exciting to have familiar creators like yourself diving deeper into the ApeCoin DAO, to me, this proposal represents the full circle of the 10KTF community being inducted into the ApeCoin community last year with an initial token allocation and commitment to run on APE. This proposal is already tight and easy to understand, and I see that the community enjoys your existing content, so I don’t have much for suggestions right now. I do have a few quick extra comments, and you can expect I’ll be following up for a discussion on the ApeComms stage when the final AIP is live for voting!

I noticed you haven’t submitted any public edits here yet, for the benefit of anyone looking back here I wanted to note that you’re welcome to make edits to your proposal now, and at anytime during the AIP Idea phase that you are currently in, as well as during the Draft phase. It is a bit easier to make the edits during the Idea stage since you can do them yourself, once the post locks you will need to coordinate any further edits with a moderator.

This is a relatively small ask, and a great way to get started here in the ApeCoin DAO. I don’t see any specific mention or intention to collaborate with other projects which have already been approved by the DAO, but I see that you’re planning :

I’d be happy to explore some potential content collabs with your team through our ApeComms platform. Maybe DAO approved(funded) projects could apply for some of those ad spaces as a fun way to add value back to the ApeCoin DAO community too. Either way, I’m looking forward to supporting the final iteration of your proposal.

Thank you,
Lost
:gorilla::orange_heart:

7 Likes

Hey Lost, Great to see you in here.

For some reason I havent been able to see the edit button on the main post like I do with other replies - regardless, i’m in the process of writing an updated prop based on feedback, going to submit that to the mod so it’s a one time edit. Appreciate the heads up.

As for collabs, that sounds really cool. Separate from this prop i’ve already submitted intention to help all city BAYC with the magazine, so I think collaborating here for segments in the show makes complete sense – let’s keep the conversation going on this front. In the ethos of 10KTF, which is all about mixing communities together, the more collabs The DAM has with others, the better!

And yes - looking forward to an ApeComms space once we’re closer to voting!

• atareh
7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello everyone,

A big thank you @atareh.eth and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @atareh.eth please see your messages for the next steps.

Best,
-mallard

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

@atareh.eth has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.
We will keep the community updated accordingly.

Best,
-mallard

5 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

Our team has reviewed and discussed @atareh.eth’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

1 Like

on it - reviewing rn

5 Likes

hey @Pearson, submitted my responses.

4 Likes

@atareh.eth has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-Pearson

2 Likes

We have sent a list of follow-up questions to the author.

Follow this topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

1 Like

@atareh.eth has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

2 Likes

We have no further questions for @atareh.eth. This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

2 Likes

@atareh.eth has updated their Draft and it is in our review once again. You can check out the changes by clicking the pencil icon at the top right of the post.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

1 Like

We have no further questions for @atareh.eth. This AIP is back under Administrative Review.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

After review, this Topic submitted by @atareh.eth is ready for vote under AIP-214. The proposal will be posted on Snapshot at the next weekly release date and time, which is every Thursday at 9PM EST.

Kind Regards,

@Lost.Admin

1 Like