AIP-281: ApeCoin DAO Prop House powered by ApeCoin - Small Grants Program Proof of Concept

GM, this is literally the same concept that I put out months ago, with addition of IRL conference to onboard developers and artist to $ape ecosystem.
My first AIP was rejected and other one is similar to the previous AIP is in review.

AIP: 172 - Rejected

AIP: 244 - In Review

I put the same for Idea-a-thon in its early days of submission and still dunno how idea exactly same to this won instead. Moreover, the decision to drop Prophouse from our initial plan was because some community members didnt liked including Prophouse and are in plan to create Ape’s own funding system for this.
How do you plan to counter such problem? Prophouse and Nouns have their own audience where doesnt matter the hosue, majority of people will put in the same proposal in different houses just changing the NFT related to it.

Thank you for putting this together, although I have my own issues with this idea, but I’ve been pushing the entire concept of granting small funds in a quick and efficient way from a long time. Hope this makes a difference

3 Likes