AIP-321: Founders Circle Powered by ApeCoin

Hi @ssp1111,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts I’m still with love & hate about co-working spaces. I appreciate your support and I can see how the idea aligns with AIP-226’s values, but in my opinion the target audience is much wider.
Speaking on AIP-226, I totally agree with what started all -

Continuing the discussion from AIP-64: IRL Events Feasibility Study — Recap:

However, this proposal is putting daily effort into local communities and sharing the values of the DAO on an education hub. Then we can grow with these communities and expand (from the community and locations). As well need to say, the focus will be on ApeCoin DAO, not on Yuga, style yearly apefest events.

I want to clarify that my proposal is not to have subscriptions from founders. Instead, it is to create a space that serves as a source of exposure for the DAO in selected areas that will be approved by us and that will serve our purpose. For example, I suggested Tel Aviv due to its reputation as a source of pilgrimage for successful startups, its recent expansion by companies such as AWS and Microsoft, and my familiarity with the costs that will form the basis of discussion in this forum (I wanted to have perspective for conversation).

I understand that there have been various co-working models with different approaches and diverse business models in recent years, based on your experience with co-working spaces you can tell us much more. The idea offers a model that I was exposed to through my participation in the Amazon AWS founders program, which provides co-working space services without cost. Their main goal is to expand exposure within the core of the high-tech industry through events and professional experts (Every week about 2-3 events with different high-tech companies and communities).

Regarding your question on how we plan to sustain the space beyond the first year, I believe it’s a matter of identifying the goals we would like to measure and developing a strategy for achieving them. This is something that we can discuss further in the forum and through research that I am currently formulating to create a basis for discourse. I do not agree with your comparison to the business models you proposed, as the concept is not to make money from the office space, but to spend money on events and education and connecting ApeCoin DAO to growth communities.

Lastly, I want to assure you that I am committed to doing what is right and best for the community. My proposal is driven by a long-term perspective and a desire to bring a mass of quality people to the DAO.

Thank you once again for your valuable input and for taking the time to engage in this discussion. I apologize for the delay in my response, as I believe in thoroughly reading and contemplating each reply in order to develop ideas through conversation. This forum is an essential tool for building upon our collective knowledge and shaping our proposals together.

-Mr. Hype :fire:

2 Likes