AIP-323: Authorise Special Council to issue Directives for more efficient DAO administration

I have been saying this same exact thing since I got here and found out that the DAO didn’t actually own the Discord server.

Actually I have more clarity on this. I will make a statement about it based on facts from passed AIPs.

I have had opinions shared about this from community members on where they think or feel the Discord should go but I will stick to what is in AIPs (passed by DAO voting) and the related supporting documents at that time.

If anyone wishes to divert from those facts or change based on their opinion there is a process to do so.

@SmartAPE we are finding more common ground.

I made a topic specifically related to Discord so not to hijack your thread. @ApeForLife

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

We have no further questions for @ApeForLife . This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

2 Likes

In the above proposal I refer to the AIP written by Waabam for adding a Treasury Tab to the website - that AIP was written by Waabam on 29 May and it is only coming up for vote now in September month, nearly 4 months later! So to put things into perspective, the same result could be achieved in just 14 days with the EIS procedure. I’ll add a link to Waabam’s AIP - AIP-267: Add 'Treasury' tab to Apecoin.com

1 Like

The travesty is that we actually need an AIP for such simple procedural things. That’s not what a DAO was designed to do. At all.

2 Likes

Part of the objective of the Ape Assembly is to create simple Community Ape Proposals (CAP) that can address these kind of updates.

I found a similar issue when I wanted to move the hidden section in discourse for level 3s to the top. This would show no change to non level 3 users.

We can vote on 6 every two weeks which by capturing group intelligence can help with incremental improvements to the DAO.

1 Like

This proposal is live for Snapshot vote at Snapshot. The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimize for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

The voting has closed for this proposal and it has not been approved.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Rejected AIPs subcategory.

-@Facilitators