Considerations for Improving Crypto Adoption, Education & Awareness

The thought of all the crypto IRL events being held that we don’t yet know of excites me though, I wonder if ApeCoin DAO could collaborate with those event hosts as a sponsor or co-host! Might be a creative opportunity to allow us to host more organized, local events with bigger turnout while being more cost efficient-

This was the exact point of the first proposal I put on, the Kickback Cup. Unfortunately, the event took place before the AIP could get to voting (only 29 days runway from when I showed it; just not enough). That event, which the videos from are above I showed @CryptoLogically, was sponsored by Riot Games and Amazon. We got students internships at major companies, we gave them the stage to speak on those things, and we had a great time doing it with platinum, Grammy nominated music acts Pusha T and G Herbo.

We just partnered with Honda for a similar event, centered around gaming.

We are having other events that I will be dropping proposals for (with much more runway), and I hope we can earn everyone’s support and ideas when that happens. Cxmmunity can be a huge part of scaling Apecoin IRL events to AAA status in a shorter amount of time than the DAO could on its own, and for less money. It’s incredibly important to get our colleges connected to web3, and I’d love to do that with Apecoin.

4 Likes