Implementation Update | AIP-353: Fashion Battle Royale Powered by Apecoin, Web3 Self-Expression Redefined

AIP Name: AIP-353: Fashion Battle Royale Powered by Apecoin, Web3 Self-Expression Redefined

Implementation Status: Pending

Author: @bnv

Abstract Summary: Brand New Vision, a digital fashion ecosystem builder, has recently launched a dapp named ME:ID (id.bnv.me). BNV aims to bring Web3 self-expression at its highest form to the Apecoin ecosystem.

All Apecoin holders will get access to a range of Apecoin gated digital wearables and accessories branded by IPs owned by Yuga Labs in ME:ID which they can use to create personal real time 3D avatars (see example: 001 | ME:ID – Style looks and create your 3D profile) and enter the Fashion Battle Royale powered by Apecoin.

Prize money in Apecoin will be available to attract audiences outside of the ecosystem to encourage them to Ape in. For those who already have strong connections with their digital avatars, this will be a huge opportunity for their digital alter-egos to be seen at a fashion week event in Paris in early 2024.

BNV has previously executed fashion events, activations, catwalk shows and parties during multiple Paris, London and Copenhagen Fashion Weeks.

We believe this will put the spotlight on the fashion relevance of the family of IPs of the Apecoin ecosystem like never before.

Overall Cost: 25,000 $APE to fund the prize pool for the top 3 winning ME:ID profiles
+
$70,000 USD equivalent in $Ape for organising the IRL fashion event in Paris showing off the ME:IDs of the top 8 finalists of the Fashion Battle Royale as well as notable ME:ID avatars from the entire competition.

Related AIPs:

Timeline Updates:

Interview Q&A:

2 Likes