Single point of reference to navigate the ApeCoin universe

The single point of reference site exists in a proposal I’m putting together, and I’d certainly appreciate your help on it. Some things I’ve thought about, because I’ve been writing about this idea for months:

1. The single point of reference should include all projects that Apecoin funds, categorized by type
  2. The site has the ability to be monetized, not just serve as a directory
  3. The site is the endpoint of the grant process, i.e., everyone that receives an ApeDAO grant owes this site content and updates. The site is made into a KPM that’s baked into every proposal and agreed to by every grantee.

The proposal is here, and the site is “DAS” - (DAO aggregation site). Would certainly love your input here, because the proposal takes the “single point of reference” you talk about and has already integrated it into a greater system that includes funding and marketing.

The model for a “single point of reference” site in web3: Newgrounds (I’ve talked about this in posts months ago). It has music, games and movies, monetizes them all, and provides links to artists’ individual websites. You add web3 to that, include new sections for the podcasts, newsletters, NFT trading, fashion, vid shorts and other DAO-inspired stuff, and you’ve got DAS — an ApeDAO hub that’s a revenue stream and marketing supernova. Talk about attracting new builders!

The single point of reference = Web3 Newgrounds = DAS. LFG. What have I missed? Comment in the proposal and let’s work out the best version of this.

I’ve also previously emailed @Forj about this, seeing as he already does directory work, but they are understandably busy and this is probably not a priority for them.

5 Likes