Single point of reference to navigate the ApeCoin universe

My understanding is that this is a free tool we can use to make things work better. Seems a no brainer to use it, in the process of doing so we will learn a lot about the type of tools we need to get this DAO really humming. Good luck with the AIP!

4 Likes

@adventurousape Thanks! if you or anyone else has any links they think should be added, please let me know. Eventually this information will be put in a better place than a post on discourse, but the gathering of the information in one place is an important first step!

5 Likes

Many thanks! I know a lot of people are working on a lot of solutions in many ways.

I think the most impactful thing we can do today is to keep adding useful links in one location. As more comprehensive ideas are developed this one location will be overtaken. It is an interim, but I think effective solution.

I think the most useful way to help have an impact in the short term is add any links that you think would be useful. For example I just added @maariab 's delegation site that they are working on and the ApeTalent site that @holocronape has just launched. Both really great additions to the space!

6 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks for putting this together and including my newsletter :blush:

One other good one to add to the list is Boring Security

8 Likes

Thanks, will add it. Anything we can do immediately to improve reach for some of the great stuff we have got here has to be a good thing!

5 Likes

Thank you to mention us @Hangout.

I was thinking of creating an AIP in the next few days to vote on this matter but my idea was focused on creating a section on the official ApeCoin website with links to the projects already approved by the community, to serve as a point of reference and apart It helps to give visibility to these projects but it could be interesting to also be able to include other links of interest such as members of the councilā€¦ etc.

I had thought that I could include a section in ApeTalent but I really think that it is not the appropriate place for it (since it would be mixing different things). Maybe have a specific official website for this issue? With that in mind, I think of AIPs like the one the Forever Apes team created about geolocation in IRL about street art.
How do you guys see it? @Brazy @12GAUGE

7 Likes

Love thisā€¦ This type of catch-all would help out a lot of new and/or would-be DAO participants right off the bat. Great idea :+1:

AC

2 Likes

Did what you wrote above get put into an intro post?

It got overtaken by other efforts to solve the same problem. By now they are more effective solutions.