Weekly update on Twitter or Discord on ongoing and completed AIPs

Thanks for presenting these ideas @bigbull! You will hopefully be happy to hear the Governance Working Group is actively working on some of these initiatives already. Here are some notes on each.

1. Let the community know how they have done.

I’ve started tracking Milestones of Approved AIPs here. However, this is just a start and much more can be done to provide actionable insight to the community.

Airtable - Grid view

2. Inform people outside of the DAO what we do.

This is an area I think we as a DAO can do much better at. Any ideas on what can be done here? I have a few ideas but would love to brainstorm.

3. Help those who are writing AIPs by understanding issues others have encountered.

The Discourse Facilitators are currently working on this. They should be able to share more details soon.

4. Potential collaboration between previous grant receivers.

I’m hopeful some of the components from AIP-258 could help here.
AIP-258: Proposal for Creating a Forum Section for AIP Authors Approved by ApeCoin DAO

5. Community members maybe able to get involved with the individuals or organizations that received funds to build them better and enhance the ecosystem.

I’m hopeful the Beta Testing Group @Hangout and I have been working on can help with some of this.

Beta Testing Group

In addition to the above, I have been brainstorming ideas for audio content (Spaces, Discord calls, podcasts, etc.) and agree with what you that distributing info via calls would be great for the community as well. Would love to discuss these ideas more with you and anyone else who is interested.

Thanks,

Vulkan

All statements and opinions are my own, not on behalf of the Ape Foundation.

3 Likes