A.C.T. Stack v2.0 : Content Archiving, Transcription, Translation, Diarization and Summarisation + Automated Event management

First of all, I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year. Here’s to new beginnings :sparkles:

Purpose :

The purpose of this post is to bring to attention the upgraded event tracker (with additional capabilities) and finally, to obtain feedback on the product and take in varied perspectives so i can continue to make improvements to it in small iterations.

Keeping up with spaces :

Spaces tracking / Event Management → https://forum.apecoin.com/t/tracking-events-within-the-fold-using-act-stack-v2-0

TLDR : ensuring the propagation of quality information within the space

Using this, you can access not only the archive, the TLDR, the agenda but also the summary and the Transcripts of the discussions that took place in those stages.

Don’t have time to keep up with all the spaces happening around ya !? Don’t worry :wink: :sparkles:

Sample Short Summaries :

(This one is a tad bit bigger)

Want to access this calendar for yourself !?

Link to calendar → Airtable - Calendar

Add calendar to your device → Tracking events within the fold using ACT stack v2.0

Now we come back to the proposal

PROPOSAL NAME :

ACT Stack v2.0

PROPOSAL CATEGORY: :

Ecosystem Fund Allocation

TEAM DESCRIPTION:

Anky (me) : 21 yo CompSci major
Crack coc*ine for Anky + Adderal

TLDR :

Essential tools to enhance user experience, streamline operations & foster collaboration and cohesion.

Description :

Abstract : There’s no need for all of us to rediscover fire, individually

Segmenting and Gatekeeping knowledge wouldn’t take us anywhere, as for the exponential progression of science and technology, we have to work in collaboration with one another cause that’s the only way to create lasting impact.

Currently we have a lot of duplication of efforts happening within segmented societies. And that isn’t efficient at all. That’s a whole lot of wasted effort.

The progression of quality information, knowledge and learnings from individuals from varying institutions enables the network effect to kick in for the entirety of the web 3 space. This can only happen if we work as a collective and not segmented groups doing whatever they like.

For which, we’ll need an efficient way to ensure the propagation of quality information and distillation of those learned lessons throughout the space.

The proposal envisions a suite of tools to enhance the user experience and streamline operations within the DAO ecosystem.

The ACT Stack v2.0 tools will include a lot of different tech, the comprehensive integration of which promises to exponentially amplify value creation while elevating the overall quality of user engagement.

About me : u know who I am :eyes:

Aim : To ensure propagation of quality information within the space.

Team : Currently, I’m the only one on the team but I’ll be looking to expand shortly.

Where Was I ? : cooking :cook: :shallow_pan_of_food:

• Ready for a Live demo (Youtube side + Twitter Side) :white_check_mark:
  • Event Tracking calendar + Summarisation etc for ApeComms (Deployed) :white_check_mark:
  • Undergoing Validation (auto uploading of content onto the CMS) :brain:

Exhibit A :

TLDR, Timings and Archive of it is available

Summary, file with Transcript (for subtitiles if needed) , and link

Add this to your device’s (android, iOS, microsoft) calendar and seamlessly access all this info at the tap of a button

This proposal Includes :

Scraping Content links → Live :white_check_mark:

Scraping the content which needs to be summarised. Scrapes all the required information from the link we provide and then exports all that information as a csv file which we’ll need to refer to at a later stage.

Context : I provide the link to HubermanLabs youtube channel and it returns me the file hubermanlab.csv with the information I need in the next step

Archiving → Live :white_check_mark:

Archive the media files you want using the aforementioned CSV file at the click of a single button. We use youtube-dlp for archiving youtube files and twitter-dl for twitter spaces.

Context : The videos are being archived (Pic 1) || The videos have been archived successfully (Pic 2)

Diarisation + Transcription (ASR + DZ) → Live :white_check_mark:

Transcribing an Audio with multiple speakers leads to a lot of context being lost by virtue of absence of contextual data. Diarization helps to segment auditory stimuli according to who spoke what and when. It can easily differentiate between 10 people at a time and provide the much needed breath of fresh air.

Context : Each directory contains a video file, a summary in .txt and it’s diarized transcript in both .txt and .vtt file format

(PS : HubermanLab ASR + DZ was taking too long, I added the screenshots for ParkerNotes which I did beforehand)

just cause of the sheer amounts of individuals included

Summarisation → Live :white_check_mark:

Summarises each video and extracts the key takeaways and actionable insights from the provided media

Context : Each directory contains a video file, a summary in .txt and it’s diarized transcript in both .txt and .vtt file format

(PS : HubermanLab ASR + DZ was taking too long, I added the screenshots for ParkerNotes which I did beforehand. Also, there was only a single speaker in this clip so that’s why there’s no other speaker and it isn’t segmented)

Translation → :question:

Bridging the Linguistic gaps so that our biggest strength (multiculturalism) doesn’t become one of the biggest barriers in our communication.

Nothing to show for it rn, except for this

Use Cases : (will update in 2nd draft)

• SaaS : Providing it as a Service to Content creators (youtube, twitter etc)
    This will need a frontend
  • Extracting Insights : Extracting Actionable Insights from data and bundling it for use on an enterprise scale
  • Assistants : AI assistants primed on an ever expanding library of content (fed from the transcription + Diarization side of things)
  • B2B : Building AI powered audiobook platform (like blinkit or shortform.com ) with inbuilt features like summaries, key insights, audio intelligence and being able to query a specific book for answers to your questions.

Benefits this would bring to the DAO and the ecosystem :

• Users would be able to circumvent the language barriers (promoting intra group cohesion)
  • It’ll help us onboard new users who don’t have as much context as the vets, thus facilitating (external) growth
  • Collection of valuable data would allow us to fine tune our systems and improve
  • A central place to track all the discussions which ever took place within our premise and then refer to them at a later date

The introduction of the proposed tools stands to bring multifaceted benefits to the Apecoin ecosystem. Enhanced user engagement and streamlined operations will catalyse productive collaborations among community members. The advanced communication infrastructure, including the unified content indexing system and automated audio transcription, will facilitate seamless information exchange, improving decision-making and knowledge sharing.

With the Ape Assistant powered by similarity search, users can access relevant data swiftly, boosting efficiency. The incorporation of Dynamic NFTs for tracking user performance metrics not only incentivises participation but also refines outreach efforts. Grant accountability ensures transparent fund utilization.

Overall, these tools forge a cohesive environment, nurturing growth, innovation, and adaptability within the Apecoin DAO ecosystem.

What does the future hold for us ?

This is the logical precursor to us having a Unified Content Index or as I like to call it “The Hive mind”.

Unified Content Indexing : Hive mind :brain:

Think of it as a central Library which houses all the discussions which are held. The content inside which would be sorted accordingly and would be searchable using our search engine.

By keeping all Transcriptions and forum discussions and specific discord conversations in a single place one would be able to search through the content library for relevant discussions and then be able to refer to that particular discussion with the backlink for the forum discussion, discord thread or the audio transcription (space or assembly call) and the timings of that conversation in the future.

Effectively tracking how an Idea evolves overtime.

All this information is stored in a vector database according to its semantic meaning.

This would then Further Tie into Ongoing Forum Discussions (forum.apecoin.com), Documentation (apecoin.com) and Transcriptions (Audio Transcriptions)

This Hive mind can then In turn Power our Next gen Ape Assistant (if we decide to go that way)

Relevant Forum link : :brain: Unified Content Indexing : ACT stack 2.0

User Input and Feedback :

If you have any suggestions or scope for improvement, please let me know.

Questions →

What are the Major Languages we need our content translated to ?

What more can be done with this to make it better ?

What’s left for me to do ?

• Translation : To bridge the linguistic gaps and circumvent the communication barriers

It’s implementation wasn’t upto the mark, so It’s been benched for a bit.

• Frontend : Providing the user (and their audience) a more convenient way to display and access all of this information

Seamless Integration between the Framer / Webflow CMS and Data generated from this script which we’ve automated to populate its respective position in airtable using custom code.

Help Required :

Currently, I need help with these things :

• Help with client side messaging, in order to ensure we can effectively communicate what is it that we actually do. And not eave them totally confused

Any help is appreciated, if you think you can help me in any way, let me know down below.

Timeline :

Rollout to selected creators (ApeComms) has already begun, some are in the pipeline (mocaverse) and some individual creators I will have to take consent from (think easyeatsbodega)

We’ll rollout this functionality in phases, before which we’ll demo this to a couple of people and projects within our fold so that we can gain valuable insights to iterate upon. Then we keep on improving and expand :saluting_face:

Validate the need for this functionality → Then scale up rapidly

Closing Statement :

Looking forward to gathering all the feedback the DAO members are giving me and the improvements they’re suggesting so I can make those proposed changes and make it even better.

See you guys tomorrow onwards, more regularly now fr fr :x::billed_cap: no backsies.

1 Like

Hi @CEOofWeb3.0,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in roughly 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

2 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@CEOofWeb3.0 has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 7 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Hi @CEOofWeb3.0,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in roughly 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @CEOofWeb3.0,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @CEOofWeb3.0 please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators