Consolidating The Tech stack for A.C.T. + New Additions

Note : This is a work in progress, a major part of the things listed down below have already been implemented and the rest are in various stages of development.

Creating a Tech stack which everyone can use within the DAO which I think would be massively beneficial to the DAO/

Ask : IDK (TBD)

For Now, I’ve decided to only include the tech stack and a small description for it. I’ll add to this post in the coming days.

This proposal Includes :

ApeCoin Tracker → Live :white_check_mark:

With additional features which @br00no proposed such as

• Token vesting and release schedules
  • Major recipients of Treasury funds (idk, should we ? )

This post contains information about the active wallets which make up our treasury.

Content Archiving, Translation and summarization → Partially works :ballot_box_with_check:

• Using machine learning models (Whisper AI) which we train to accurately transcribe, summarise and translate the contents of our discussions, regardless of wherever they take place. That content will then be repurposed, verified and distributed.

• Automated content archiving using a custom script and This gets uploaded to the database and is accessible via calendar and the archive section of the Apecointracker.xyz website.

Archives for Twitter spaces will sync with the designated calendar(s) in an automated manner.

Financial Transparency wrt Grant receivers → Can be rolled out in a week, if that’s considered appropriate :brain:

• Tracking major KPIs of projects which received grants and showcasing that on a website. @Vulkan’s work in this regard
  • (Optionally !?) giving them the ability to show their financial statements wrt to funds received as grants.

Taking all of that information and making it accessible in a single area

The stack is ready for this, can even showcase an MVP for this with majority of the functionality within a week. First, we’d need to have a discussion about the ethics of something of this sort. Only then we’d be able to implement it at a larger scale.

Event Coordination within the Ape space → Live :white_check_mark:

Event Coordination for Regional / Trait specific events → Live :white_check_mark:

Tracking KPI metrics using Dynamic NFTs → Under Wraps :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Classify types of contributions one can make into different types and try to quantify that

• On chain contributions :

• Data taken from ThankApe’s On chain Thank you notes
  • Additional data

Off chain contributions :

• Intellectual Contributions :

• Data taken from Discord and Forum contributions

° Social Contributions :

• Using Sentiment analysis to automatically classify different kinds of sentiments in a particular post and classify it accordingly for further analysis.

zKYC → bRuH, not even close :brain:

A non intrusive way to verify identity without all the issues associated with the traditional KYC process.(chain of custody and unauthorised access issues) which was one of the main reasons I applied for the role of governance steward, gaining knowledge about the process.

Here’s some blatant self promotion

More to come →

Closing Statement :

Looking forward to gathering all the feedback and improvements the DAO members are giving me so I can make those proposed changes and make it even better.

Just wow… I love this idea of Tech Stack and you’ve laid it out so clearly. Looking forward to see you implement this.

5 Likes

I had the feeling that not everyone was aware of all this entire tech stack and it wouldn’t be their fault as I put it up in an extremely fragmented way.

So I thought it’ll be best to consolidate all of it under one single Post or proposal. Can’t wait to implement this in its entirety.

Majority of it is already live and the things which aren’t are either the ones which’ll take significantly more time and effort or some help from outside counsel.

6 Likes

Very clear, great job CEO :sunglasses:
All of these AIPs and Ideas are making and will make the DAO stronger and clearer

3 Likes

It’s thanks to people like you that CAD will become something great, you’re doing an excellent job, well done!

2 Likes

Thanks Choc, that’s my aim. Let’s build together :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Yessssir, keep going :fire:

2 Likes

I really appreciate your kind words Mac, Let’s build :saluting_face:

I have a question though, what’s CAD ? :eyes:

2 Likes

Computer-Aided Design :saluting_face:

2 Likes

I get CAD, but not in that particular context @MaCrypto pls help

Or am I just sleep deprived idk, this stuff takes a lot of time and I do need some sleep

3 Likes

It’s all just great. What a huge amount of work has been done and in the plans. This is a really big contribution that is of practical use and is important for the DAO. I am delighted with the presentation of the material, thanks for what you do

2 Likes

“Bruh, do you even build bro?”

Thanks for all you do for the DAO. This is all so helpful!

3 Likes

I am looking to dedicate more time towards building and expanding out this tech stack.

But the thing is, I’m a one man team so I’d either need to get someone from within our DAO to help or I’d need to get a grant from the DAO to fund the outside counsel

Looking to rev it up to 11 :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Perhaps you should post a request with information on the requirements for knowledge, competencies and experience of an assistant. Surely there will be an enthusiast among the members of the DAO. Or write specific requests for a certain amount of work, if you need additional hands for routine work. If I can help you in any way, I will definitely respond to such a request, without remuneration. Although the AIP is on the payment of an assistant, and your work looks fair

2 Likes

Makes sense, I’ll have to think about it through and through.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Kind words, Hope this helps this process of tomfoolery which we’re dooooing here

2 Likes

Please be very specific with what you need. You have the makings of a winning AIP here.

The mood for transparency is strong now, and AIP’s for funding those who’ve already done good works for the DAO seem to pass.

3 Likes

That’s solid advice, Let’s build

3 Likes

I had the feeling that not everyone was aware of all this entire tech stack and it wouldn’t be their fault as I put it up in an extremely fragmented way.

So I thought it’ll be best to consolidate all of it under one single Post or proposal. Can’t wait to implement this in its entirety.

Majority of it is already live and the things which aren’t are either the ones which’ll take significantly more time and effort or some help from outside counsel.

2 Likes

Hi @CEOofWeb3.0,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Chris