AIP-179: NFTCG Generation 2 - ApeCoin DAO Physical & Digital Trading Card Game

Good work team i feel these cards can play big role in ape ecosystem.

4 Likes

Yes i agree these nft cards will attract people into ape ecosystem.

4 Likes

Thank you so much cath for the kind words! Hoping to get an update from the ApeCoin team soon!

4 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

The AIP has been sent to the Special Council for review.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

@Lost.Admin

4 Likes

Thank you @Lost.Admin for the update! Looking forward to hearing the Special Council’s feedback!

4 Likes

Very interesting idea that I only discovered now, I had completely missed it…

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @dyorjdr. Would love to hear any thoughts or suggestions you have for this proposal!

3 Likes

After review, this Topic submitted by @Lycaon.eth is ready for vote under AIP-179. The proposal will be posted on Snapshot at the next weekly release date and time, which is every Thursday at 9PM EST.

Kind Regards,

Vulkan

1 Like

The author has requested to remove this AIP from Snapshot.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

Vulkan

1 Like

Hi all.

As Vulkan mentioned, in the past few hours we found out that our AIP was approved to be able to go live. We requested to delay our go-live date by a week so that our team could prepare for the marketing push we plan during the snapshot voting period. Thank you.

Best,
Lycaon

4 Likes

Good luck @Lycaon.eth !

Also thanks @ssp1111 for all questions above, it kind of what I wanted to get answer about.

-Mr. Hype :fire:

3 Likes

Interesting take on the cards, good to see this is back on track!
Good luck <3

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying why it was pushed back, this is helpful transparency. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the comment! Please do not hesitate to ask if any other questions come up!

Best,
Lycaon

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words Evil! I am more than happy to take any feedback, as well as answer any questions you might have about our proposal.

Best Regards,
Lycaon

3 Likes

Hi CryptoLogically,

I’m glad you appreciated the transparency. Please do not hesitate to ask any other questions regarding our proposal! Thank you!

Best Regards,
Lycaon

4 Likes

After review, this Topic submitted by @Lycaon.eth is ready for vote under AIP-179. The proposal will be posted on Snapshot at the next weekly release date and time, which is every Thursday at 9PM EST.

Kind Regards,

-Vulkan

3 Likes

This proposal is live for Snapshot vote at Snapshot. The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimize for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

1 Like

The voting has closed for this proposal and it has not been accepted.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Rejected AIPs subcategory.

-Vulkan