AIP-285: Ape Insights - More Than Just Another Newsletter Proposal

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@Zack74eth has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-12GAUGE

1 Like

I like this proposal.

With the amount of AIP ideas and the conversations that happen with each AIP, it’s hard to keep track for those who have rather little time but want to stay informed.

2 Likes

Interesting proposal. Looking forward to see how this develops. :eyes:

1 Like

We have no further questions for @Zack74eth. This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-12GAUGE

1 Like

Few questions

1. You say investment so who owns the newsletter? If owned by the DAO then it makes sense, if not then it is a Grant not investment. Please clarify.

2. How does it fit into the landscape of the various already funded initiatives with newsletters.

3. Are you considering audio and visual content in the forms of YouTube videos and Twitter spaces?

4. What are the KPIs for this?

5. You say you might cherry pick based on community interest if not enough time to cover all AIPs. This could open potential criticism saying favouritism is at play.

6. I agree with @mattborchert there is AIP info but for me not enough for SMEs talking to the AIP authors to help other assess them.

Personally I see a need in post AIP grant follow up.

1 Like

After review, this Topic submitted by @Zack74eth is ready for vote under AIP-285. The proposal will be posted on Snapshot at the next weekly release date and time, which is every Thursday at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimise for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

2 Likes

This proposal is live for vote on Snapshot. The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimize for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

The voting has closed for this proposal and it has not been accepted.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Rejected AIPs subcategory.

-@Facilitators

1 Like